Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 26 new
theheart Praying
May 26 new
Thank you Francine~
May 26 new
rosary theheart
May 26 new
smile You are welcome Jerry.
May 27 new
Thank you Monica....sorry I missed you!
Jul 13 new
Saw Frank and "L" at Mass this evening. Frank of course has that unnatural pallor one gets from chemo....and has lost most of his hair. He also is just getting over pneumonia. "L" looks like it is taking it's toll on her...but BOTH are fighters and have embraced this cross. Especially Frank. Two of their adult children and teen grandchildren were there too. I am asking for your continued support and prayers....thank you Cmers~j
Jul 13 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: who are such a sweet couple Ive known for nearly 8 years. Frank has been diagnosed with lung cancer. His wife "L" I can tell is very concerned. I don't know what the long term prognosis is....but he will start a regimen of chemo and radiation next week. They said they welcome your prayers...

Oh. Been there with my father. I will pray for them. theheart rosary Praying theheart rosary Praying

Jul 13 new
Prayers for Frank, "L", and their family and also for you, Jerry. Praying Praying Praying
Jul 13 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 13 new
Thank you Josephine, Clara and Thess. And I know Frank thanks you. (he is very aware of this thread and is most appreciative)
Posts 41 - 50 of 50