Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 19th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
May 19th 2013 new
Praying
May 19th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying
May 19th 2013 new
Sebastian, I am sorry to hear of your turmoil. I was involved (with my son when he was 16) with a legal matter that I thought was going to overwhelm me, truly. Talk with God and He will send an answer, I know He will. I have faith He will but YOU have to have faith too. I was sent an answer through my parish family. It was still life changing but we grow through these experiences.

Talk, listen and pray. My best to you and praying for you,

Eileen
May 19th 2013 new
My thanks to all of you who have viewed or answered. God bless all of you.
May 19th 2013 new
Praying
May 19th 2013 new
Praying for you Praying
May 19th 2013 new
(quote) Sebastian-933553 said: I am mostly healed but I am subject to an insurance review that will determine if I get to keep my job. This along with a number of other personal disasters have placed me in a very dark place both financially and spiritually. I truly feel like I am cursed and abandonded. I know that God will see me through. He has before. It is just very difficult to see a way through until God shows it to me. I would appreciate all prayers offered. Thank yo and God Bless
Praying For healing and for peace Praying
May 19th 2013 new
I will pray for your recovery and a prayer of thanksgiving that no one else was injured.
May 19th 2013 new
Praying Praying for you Sebastian. Will remember you in mass.
Posts 11 - 20 of 24