Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 20th 2013 new
Thank you everyone for your prayers and concern. Please continue to pray. we have 51 confirmed fatalities right now, and there are hundreds in hospitals being treated. That's not counting the houses that have yet to be searched. And, of course the little ones lost at the Plaza Towers, we don't know how many are there. Lots of heartache here tonight. The storms still going but the tornado is gone and is now moving through Arkansas and headed toward Missouri. I hope it just rains. Lauren
May 20th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
May 20th 2013 new
rosary theheart Praying

May 20th 2013 new
M Family and I are praying tercentenary for all those affected, Lauren. How very sad.
May 20th 2013 new
My family and I are praying fervently for all those affected, Lauren. How very sad.
May 20th 2013 new
so sad, so sad, so sad... Praying Praying Prayingand more Praying
May 20th 2013 new
One of the television stations is reporting some of the debris from Moore is falling from the sky as far away as Arkansas and Missouri (200+ miles away)
May 20th 2013 new
Dear Lauren: I pray to God for Oklahoma's people. God bless to you.
May 20th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary: :rosary:
May 20th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Posts 61 - 70 of 109