Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

May 21st 2013 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP-Uub_Tvr4
I liked your first one better.... biggrin
May 22nd 2013 new
If you have XM or Sirius sattelite radio there is a priest from Busted Halo Father Dave Dwyer (bustedhalo.com) who hosts a daily radio show on The Catholic Channel and on Thursdays he has a segment where people call in with secular songs they "see God in" He said most of the times they make sense but sometimes it's really cool and interesting to see where people go with the songs they call in about. I don't have satellite radio but I heard him speak at a church in our diocese a few months ago and he mentioned this and I thought it was really cool.
May 22nd 2013 new
Mr. Mister's Kyrie was very popular back in the 80's and fit's into this category.

www.youtube.com

When this song came out, we argued with on of the religion teachers in school about the meaning of this song. She didn't believe us. scratchchin

May 23rd 2013 new
A natural selection Rhonda! As for believing you did anyone believe you then? duck
May 24th 2013 new
Yes Clair, all of my classmates did at the time as all of us were telling this to the teacher.
Posts 11 - 15 of 15