Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jul 3rd 2013 new
I am still looking forwards to this fun weekend. Anyone else joining us?
Jul 8th 2013 new
Hello All, Sorry this is taking so long to get it posted to the Events Page... I am having some technical difficulties (when I upload it, CM is not seeing it). I have a help ticket resubmitted on it and hopefully it will be posted there soon. Hope you can make it! Janet
Jul 9th 2013 new
Finally... you can RSVP on the Event's Page!
Jul 13th 2013 new
if you have not yet signed up on the Event's Page (under the More tab), please do so right away as I'd like to get the Pageant of Masters tickets ordered very soon (like no later than Monday). A second round can be ordered if needed, but would like to keep as many of the group together. Thanks... and looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Jul 13th 2013 new
I will be coming on Sat.
Anyone else want to join the fun weekend?
Jul 18th 2013 new
We are getting lots of views... heh... come on down to Orange County to meet your fellow CM members and have some fun at the beach... what could be better in late August than a cool ocean breeze and 75-80 degrees with friends? Please see the Event's Page under the "More" tab for further details and to sign up. BTW... the Pageant of the Masters is NOT sold out yet so we can still get tickets (some people have asked me)... it is a great performance that you will not see anywhere else and the closing artwork they portray is the Last Supper... it is their tradition. It is going to be an amazing time... please sign up soon!
Jul 20th 2013 new
You got it going and I hope with all the looks on even page we get more people sending you messeges telling us they are coming.
Jul 24th 2013 new
Please sign at the Events page if you are interested and let me know if you will be participating 1, 2, or all 3 days. Also please read details on how to book your hotel room as they will only hold our rooms at the group rate until the end of July. We can still get tickets to the Pageant of the Masters close you our seats but the tickets may not last long. Please let's know asap
Jul 24th 2013 new
(quote) Janet-62904 said:

Hello All,

I'd like to start a poll to determine dates and times that are best for everyone to come to the beach for a visit! I am hoping that several of our friends from CM Phoenix and new friends can make it! I will start looking at places to stay... I am thinking that availability will be best if we do this in September or October, but if that is not good, we can do the summer also. One event will definitely be a beach bonfire... other events I have some ideas and will post them later this week. If people want to go to LA, it is only an hour away, but there is a lot to do here too, and I know that the time goes by quickly when we are having fun! If you are interested, please let me know. More to follow!!! Janet

Hi Janet,

Gosh, I would love to do this...after all, it IS Orange County! :)
Bad timing for me though...too many irons in the "bonfire".
Maybe next year!

Julie
Jul 26th 2013 new
Julie... we will miss you this year! If you can make it, I guarantee you will have a great time! Janet
Posts 71 - 80 of 102