Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 25th 2013 new
The Kindle has the bar across the middle of the screen on the first post and the keyboard won't come up when I select Reply. It is, consequently, read only with the Kindle.

The I Phone will not roll up as I type to reply. I am typing under my keypad and must manually adjust after each line so I can see what I have written.

Thanks.
May 25th 2013 new
I am waiting for my automotive work to be done so I have testing time!

The Kindle replies and appears to be fine on everything except the fora list and each topic. The blog reply and message member works great. Thanks again.
May 25th 2013 new
I have noticed that if I am writing a forum message, my line breaks are ignored, so I can't break a message into paragraphs. I'm happy to type HTML line break characters if necessary, but I think that paragraphs are important. I see the line breaks when I type the message, but they never make it into the posted message. The last line here, for example, was typed as a separate paragraph.
May 25th 2013 new
(quote) Andrew-290721 said: I have noticed that if I am writing a forum message, my line breaks are ignored, so I can't break a message into paragraphs. I'm happy to type HTML line break characters if necessary, but I think that paragraphs are important. I see the line breaks when I type the message, but they never make it into the posted message. The last line here, for example, was typed as a separate paragraph.
What type of device are you using?

How did you attempt to create the paragraph in your post?

May 25th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: What type of device are you using?

How did you attempt to create the paragraph in your post?

As you can see in the previous response, I was able to create a separate paragraph for the second question. I did this by hitting the Enter key twice in a row.

May 25th 2013 new
I'm using a Windows XP desktop computer with IE8. I just hit Enter twice and then typed ten spaces to indent this paragraph. I know that browsers usually discard the indents, which I consider to be a serious defect in HTML, but discarding the paragraphs altogether is very unusual.
May 29th 2013 new
I am very frustrated with the inconsistency that I'm finding when writing a response. Sometimes I can click the "like" symbol & it will work; other times not. Same with the emoticons--sometimes I can utilize them, other times not!
May 29th 2013 new
When the screen width drops below 1200px the width of the main window is reduced and the right column is shifted left. When viewing a forim in threaded view the font size and/or width of the thread detail are not correspondingly reduced, resulting in potions of the text breaking outside the main window and being obscured by the right column content.

May 29th 2013 new
Hello Brian, when I respond to a message I cannot find the spell check. Where do I find that? Also when I write in the forum I wonder where the spell check is hidden. Maybe I am only blind .... sorry ... wide eyedand thanks for the answer biggrin
May 29th 2013 new
The boxes that allow you to navigate to another page of the thread
used to (I believe) be displayed at the top AND the bottom of the page.
Now it appears that they are displayed only at the bottom of the page.

Posts 61 - 70 of 90