Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 28th 2013 new
Hi Steve and Tim and to all CM people--FYI---there are two former CM ladies that have shown an interest to come to the June 15 get together-------one mention just going to pre-game-----------also one of the ladies offered to have a barbeque party at her place Brandon area August 11 for new and former CM people----biggrin
May 29th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-356811 said: Hi Steve and Tim and to all CM people--FYI---there are two former CM ladies that have shown an interest to come to the June 15 get together-------one mention just going to pre-game-----------also one of the ladies offered to have a barbeque party at her place Brandon area August 11 for new and former CM people---
Great news we're having a meetup here in the Tampa area.

I'm working the 15th...but will attend events as shift schedule permits...if it does.

Michael
May 31st 2013 new
(quote) Peter-356811 said: Hi Steve and Tim and to all CM people--FYI---there are two former CM ladies that have shown an interest to come to the June 15 get together-------one mention just going to pre-game-----------also one of the ladies offered to have a barbeque party at her place Brandon area August 11 for new and former CM people----
Thanks for reaching out to some additional people, Peter. I think it'll be a fun event, and I'm hoping we'll have a great crowd!

I also like the idea of more events down the road, including barbeques. It'd be fun to get to know more people in the area!
May 31st 2013 new
Hi Tim and Steve and All---what an opportunity to meet others-sounds like fun----------invite people you know or want to know--former and present CM people-thanks againbiggrin
Jun 1st 2013 new
Tim,I'm planning on coming over for all three parts of the day. Do you have a hotel you would recommend?
Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Mary-539378 said: Tim,I'm planning on coming over for all three parts of the day. Do you have a hotel you would recommend?
Hi Mary - America's Best Inn is the only hotel that I'm familiar with. It's right in downtown St Pete, and not too far from the stadium (I believe a trolley runs from near the hotel to the stadium). Here is their link from hotels.com :

www.hotels.com.

There are certainly other hotels in the area, with a wide variety of prices. The zip code 33701 is certainly in the downtown area if you wanted to search for other hotel options as well.

I actually haven't stayed at any of the hotels in St Pete, so I can't personally vouch for them. However, I do recall America's Best Inn being right in the neighborhood of where we'll be meeting.

There may be others on this thread with more familiarity than me on hotels to recommend. If so, I would ask that they provide their thoughts as well.

It does look to be a fun event, Mary. I'm glad that you'll be able to join us!
Jun 5th 2013 new
Hello again to all in central Florida (and beyond)! wave We are nearing the date for our next Tampa Bay area event...it will be on Saturday June 15th at the Rays baseball game and in downtown St. Petersburg. Check out the info in Tim's post above that starts out "Hi everyone!" The event will be in three parts, as Tim laid out. You can attend all three parts or any that you can make it to. Please RSVP to Tim or myself by sending a message so that we know (more or less) how many we are to be looking for at each stage of the day. Don't worry -- you can still attend if you don't RSVP, but it would be helpful if we know who we are to be on the lookout for. Let either one of us know as soon as possible. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone! God Bless,Steve
Jun 5th 2013 new
Hi Steve and Tim--planning on being there for the pre-game----look forward in meeting everyoneeyepopping biggrin
Jun 8th 2013 new
I'm in the Ormond Beach area now and will be for the whole month of June and first couple weeks of July, but I don't think I'll be able to make that date either way....hope you all have fun!
Jun 8th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-356811 said: Hi Steve and Tim and to all CM people--FYI---there are two former CM ladies that have shown an interest to come to the June 15 get together-------one mention just going to pre-game-----------also one of the ladies offered to have a barbeque party at her place Brandon area August 11 for new and former CM people----
I'd love to come this saturday for the game but i may be babysitting this weekend so I'm going to opt for the BBQ on Aug. 11th. I wonder if anyone would like to go to Busch Gardens that weekend as well. Seems like a great idea to meet up.
Posts 21 - 30 of 47