Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 10th 2013 new
I most likely will have to back out. My boss announced his resignation today, I was going to take a couple day to make a long weekend, now I am not sure what will happen now. This is the accounting department so there may be a few restrictions on leave for a while.
Jun 11th 2013 new
(quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: I most likely will have to back out. My boss announced his resignation today, I was going to take a couple day to make a long weekend, now I am not sure what will happen now. This is the accounting department so there may be a few restrictions on leave for a while.
We're sorry that you won't be able to make it to our event this month, Nekeisha. Maybe you can make it to our event in August. Keep checking back in the "Member Meet-ups" forum for more info on that -- we'll post that fairly soon (just concentrating on this weekend's event right now). I hope all goes well with the changes at your office!
Jun 12th 2013 new
Thanks for organizing this event - I'm game:) See you at 1 this Saturday!
Jun 12th 2013 new
I am planning to attend at least the first two stages. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Jun 14th 2013 new
Well, the big day's tomorrow (Saturday). Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
Jun 14th 2013 new
I hope everyone has a great time tomorrow, I'm sorry that I won't be there after all so have a good time and write all about it.
Jun 14th 2013 new
I'm 80% probably unable to attend... will have to try again someday later.

Michael
Jun 15th 2013 new
Thanks Steve and Tim for organizing the get together --it was very nice meeting everyonewave-look forward to the next one-----and Susan you better be theretongue laughing laughing hahahaha(:
Jun 16th 2013 new
Thanks Steve and Tim for organizing a great day yesterday! I really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the next event :)
Mary
Jun 16th 2013 new
Wish I had seen this earlier!! I will make sure I look for the August meet up....sounds fun!!
Posts 31 - 40 of 47