Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Hi ...date is still open ...just thought I'd wait a bit more to see if anyone else is interested ... Guess I'm looking at the 3rd or 4th week of June ...
I'll be checking in to see when you set a date. If I'm free and there's no rainstorm that day, I'm in (hate to drive in a rainstorm).
Jun 1st 2013 new
There's a National Catholic Singles Conference (NCSC 2013) taking place in Philly 9/27/13 - 9/29/13 as well.

Details can be checked out at:
http://www.nationalcatholicsingles.com/

brought to you by theologyofthebody.net

I've attended a few of the events and they're a lot of fun.

Jun 2nd 2013 new
I live in Chester County. There are a few little vineyards out this way that have Saturday afternoon concerts or tastings for groups. That might be something to consider, too.I might be able to make something in June. I'm heading to Penn State the second weekend in July for the Arts Festival, though.
Jun 2nd 2013 new
Let us know a date... or put a couple out there and let us check our calendars.
Jun 3rd 2013 new
I am thinking either June 22 or June 29 ....
Jun 3rd 2013 new
I am thinking either June 22 or June 29 ....
Jun 3rd 2013 new
HI, I see Brandywine River museum has Saturday hours... they have a package of tours and

dinner (luncheon) for about $35.

I am sure there must be a church in nearby Kennet Square for evening Mass.

These places are on Rt 1, easily accessed by the Blue route, 202 and I-95.

just some thoughts with the wine tasting...
Jun 5th 2013 new
OK, I'm making an executive decision to set a date for this event ... Let's celebrate the first full day of Spring!

Saturday, June 22

5:15 Mass at St. Dorothy's Church in Drexel Hill, PA, right outside the Philly city limits in Delaware County ,,,
www.stdotsdrexelhill.org

After Mass we'll go close by for dinner at Maggie O'Neill's Irish Pub & Restaurant
maggieoneills.com

Let's hear from those who want to come ... So, what say ye?
Jun 7th 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: OK, I'm making an executive decision to set a date for this event ... Let's celebrate the first full day of Spring!

Saturday, June 22

5:15 Mass at St. Dorothy's Church in Drexel Hill, PA, right outside the Philly city limits in Delaware County ,,,
http://www.stdotsdrexelhill.org/

After Mass we'll go close by for dinner at Maggie O'Neill's Irish Pub & Restaurant
http://maggieoneills.com/

Let's hear from those who want to come ... So, what say ye?
I think June 22 works for me.

Can we do something earlier in the day in addition to mass and dinner? It's a long way to drive for a few short hours. Helen's suggestion of a museum visit sounds nice too or maybe something outdoors?
Jun 7th 2013 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said: I think June 22 works for me.

Can we do something earlier in the day in addition to mass and dinner? It's a long way to drive for a few short hours. Helen's suggestion of a museum visit sounds nice too or maybe something outdoors?
Hi Josephine ... Yes, I can understand you coming a distance so wanting to make more of a day of it .. Helen's museum idea is a nice one ...But, the museum is about 18 miles west of the Drexel Hill area, so it will add to your drive ... We can put it up for discussion .. Maybe people would prefer that, or maybe more of a combo thing, where some people can do the whole day while others can come for the Mass and dinner, or whatever people prefer ...
Posts 21 - 30 of 70