Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 17 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said: Allen and Richard, why don't you both also meet on the weekend of the 27th if you both don't have plans.
Boys night out.
Jun 17 new
wave Hi Richard,
Some folks are planning on attending the National Catholic Singles Conference in Philly at the end of September theheart
How about planning something before or after the Conference?
Just a thought... wink
Eileen
Jun 17 new
wave Hi Richard,
Some folks are planning on attending the National Catholic Singles Conference in Philly at the end of September theheart
How about planning something before or after the Conference?
Just a thought... wink
Eileen
Jun 17 new
I'm going to be in Philly on the 22nd for the National Catholic Bible Conference & would definitely be interested in meeting up with a group. I believe the conference ends around 4pm so I should be able to make Mass & dinner.
Jun 18 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Sorry, Allen ,, I just figured that next weekend is a bad weekend because it is a prelude to the 4th of July week ,,, Maybe if this one goes well, we'll set up another that you can make ...
That's OK Richard, I can not make it up north any week end of June. Besides the last weekend of July I have also marked myself as a maybe for the National Catholic Singles Conference in King of Prussia the last weekend of September. It might be nice for any locals who are attending to get together during free time.
Jun 18 new
Folks

We're getting down to crunch time for Saturday ... Time for a roll call of who's a definite, who's a maybe, and who's a definite maybe!

I will send those who reply my cell number in case you need it ....

Here is a link to St. Dorothy's (mass is 5:15) and the restaurant so that you can plot your course ,,,, Any questions, just ask ..

www.stdotsdrexelhill.org

maggieoneills.com

Jun 18 new
I'm in! Looking forward to it.
Amy
Jun 18 new
(quote) Amy-893858 said: I'm in! Looking forward to it.
Amy
Very good, Amy ... Glad to have you along!
Jun 18 new
Richard,

I am a maybe leaning towards definite maybe. I won't know for sure until Thurs as family is visiting this week. Also, waiting on friend to solidify if maybe or maybe definite for co pilot ride up. Oh and maybe I should reach out to Josephine since I am right outside of NYC...

Lisa
Jun 18 new
(quote) Lisa-933589 said: Richard,

I am a maybe leaning towards definite maybe. I won't know for sure until Thurs as family is visiting this week. Also, waiting on friend to solidify if maybe or maybe definite for co pilot ride up. Oh and maybe I should reach out to Josephine since I am right outside of NYC...

Lisa

I'm in too.

One man and so many women. Hmmmm scratchchin.

C'mon guys, do you want only Richard to have all the attention. LOL

Posts 41 - 50 of 70