Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 18th 2013 new
Philly-the city of Brotherly Love?
Jun 18th 2013 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:

I'm in too.

One man and so many women. Hmmmm .

C'mon guys, do you want only Richard to have all the attention. LOL

Guys in the PA-NJ-Del tri-state area ... Josephine is right ...this is a great chance to come out and spend time with these nice CM women .... Where are you? .. I don't want these ladies to be disappointed with this event, so come on out and make it a top-notch get-together ...
Jun 18th 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Guys in the PA-NJ-Del tri-state area ... Josephine is right ...this is a great chance to come out and spend time with these nice CM women .... Where are you? .. I don't want these ladies to be disappointed with this event, so come on out and make it a top-notch get-together ...

Oh Richard. I hope I didn't insult you. I am happy to join you Saturday and I know I will not be disappointed, even if I do have to share you with all the other ladies. wink

Jun 19th 2013 new
I still may go.
Jun 19th 2013 new
I just came across your post. I would love to come and meet everyone but unfortunately I have to work this Saturday and it's too short notice to change my schedule. I would definately love to make the next one.
Jun 19th 2013 new
what is this about sharin"?!?!?!?!

mmm, maybe the men will show.... cool biggrin laughing laughing laughing

i'll be there ...
Jun 21st 2013 new
Folks who might be/are coming ...If you want, I can send u my cell #

Richard
Jun 21st 2013 new
Richard, I was hoping to make it, but family is visiting and extended stay for week. I am hoping though for job interview outside Philly.. . Praying for Happy Meetings and a nice time for you & all atendees, sorry to miss a semi-local event! Pace e Bene, Lisa
Jun 21st 2013 new
(quote) Lisa-933589 said: Richard, I was hoping to make it, but family is visiting and extended stay for week. I am hoping though for job interview outside Philly.. . Praying for Happy Meetings and a nice time for you & all atendees, sorry to miss a semi-local event! Pace e Bene, Lisa
Thanks for the update, Lisa ... Sorry you can't make it, but we understand ... Good luck with your interview ,,,

Richard
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Folks ... to all who are coming ...we'll meet in front of church at the main entrance ... I'll be wearing a black shirt ,,,our reservations are under my name - "Rich"
Posts 51 - 60 of 70