Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 22nd 2013 new
Wishing everyone a fantastic time!!! I wish I could go too but am too far away :-((. Have a blast for all the rest of us :-). Lauren
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Folks ... to all who are coming ...we'll meet in front of church at the main entrance ... I'll be wearing a black shirt ,,,our reservations are under my name - "Rich"
hyper clap
Jun 23rd 2013 new

The get together was a success. We had a great time.

In attendance were: Richard- 15378 from Philadelphia PA, Helen- 881220 from Springfield PA, Annie-843042 from West Grove PA, Joanne-75060, and her lovely mother Caroline, from Harrisburg PA, Amy-893858 from White Lake Michigan (yes Michigan!!!), John from Astoria Queens, and myself. The church was beautiful and the food at O'Neil's was delish. I will post a group picture later on.

Thanks Richard for organizing. You get a Gold Star!

Jun 23rd 2013 new
I very much enjoyed our outing with the CM group last night, especially at Mass.

I believe the parishioners of the church were very welcoming, especially upon extending their hand for peace to one another.

They (we) are a true example of good, Catholic folk.

After a nice but noisy dinner, we walked to Rita's Water Ice, and enjoyed a refreshment!

Also, a chance to stretch their legs before driving for the hour or more to get back home.

I believe it was a good time by all, and thank YOU Richard for suggesting this meet and greet!
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: That's OK Richard, I can not make it up north any week end of June. Besides the last weekend of July I have also marked myself as a maybe for the National Catholic Singles Conference in King of Prussia the last weekend of September. It might be nice for any locals who are attending to get together during free time.

I'm up for another road trip.

Jun 23rd 2013 new
Hey all - had a great time last night at Mass & dinner.. You sure do know how to make a Michigander feel at home in the lovely state of PA! biggrin It was great to meet all of you.

The conference I attended (National Catholic Bible Conference) was phenomenal and I highly recommend people to attend next years (although not sure the location it will be held).

Richard - a special thanks to you for suggesting the idea (and picking the date that I was in PA anyway!) wink

Blessings to all,
Amy
Jun 24th 2013 new
Thanks to all ... Glad you enjoyed yourselves ,,,
Jun 25th 2013 new
Richard, thank you for your hospitality. You were animated, sensitive and a gracious host. You were funny, too. If I may say, I especially loved the ventilation in the church. It was great to meet you and all the others who attended.
Jun 25th 2013 new
(quote) Joanne-75060 said: Richard, thank you for your hospitality. You were animated, sensitive and a gracious host. You were funny, too. If I may say, I especially loved the ventilation in the church. It was great to meet you and all the others who attended.
A bunch of Catholic Match members in a church venting their frustrations? Sounds interesting!
Jun 25th 2013 new
laughing laughing laughing andrew! rolling eyes
Posts 61 - 70 of 70