Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Jun 6th 2013 new
Hi Marge,

I was surprised to learn the following from my (former) membership at Eharmony. They don't allow pictures of children. At all. Each time I tried to upload a picture of my teenage son, it was rejected. I never bothered to contact customer service to ask why, but of course we can all guess why - security.

I would love to show my son with me in my profile - but now I'm thinking twice.

God bless.
Jun 15th 2013 new
I recently found out that anyone can cut and paste our pictures from our profile!! That's scary... I had quite a few pics of my boys. I took most of them off except a few that had me in the picture with them. Is there a way to have our pictures protected from the copy / paste feature??

Ruth
Jun 17th 2013 new
I don't post photos of my child on this site. Call me crazy, but I am really cautious of men being interested in me for the right reasons. Who knows? For some (creepy) men, they may be more interested in my child than me.
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: Sorry, it should read that by clicking Catholic Match and my town, all that info came up about me with links to my profile. I had always thought you need to be a paying member to view that much detail. It was frightening. Plus, I don't want people to know everything about me without meeting me first. And sharing pictures of my kids, my family and friends could jeopardize their privacy and safety.
Kathy; This really is shocking to me.
Like you, I was convinced that the information posted here it kept confidential and is restricted to the Catholic members.
Could I ask one of the moderators to explain that?
Posts 31 - 34 of 34