Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 23rd 2013 new
hug
Vaya con Dios.
We will miss you.
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: My sub is coming to a close and so I bit goodbye to wonderful and beautiful cm members. I was tossing between remaining or ending, due to many upcoming obligation & responsibilities it would be exhausting for me since this membership is addictive and yes relaxing for me. However, it would distract me for the priority task that need my full attention to detail. Although being single I would dream of someday meeting a soulmate/kindred spirit I have accepted the fact there would not be adequate time in my life to spend with him. As I am planning many activities & events this coming summer and for the upcoming year, also will be traveling extensively in the future here in the west coast, southern state, & overseas, Most of all I spend my waking hours serving and praising the Lord for all the wonderful heavenly gifts He so generously gave me. Thank you so so much for sharing your experience and wisdom, most pleasant memories you have given me. I will keep you in my prayers, wishing you Blessed Mary & Gods abundant blessing & graces in your life and endeavor.
Genie, I am going to miss you so very much. You have been a wonderful friend here on CM and a blast to play games with. I hope you will decide to come back but I certainly understand.

I would love to stay in touch with you as our schedules allow. Would you message me if you would like my email? I will miss you!!!

Genie, God bless you today and always. theheart
May 24th 2013 new
When I first began reading your post, I was going to post back and say No! No! No! You're not allowed to go! But then after reading your post fully, then I understood :(

Sounds like you have some very exciting adventures coming up, so happy for you.

God bless you and keep you safe theheart hug
May 24th 2013 new
You are one special lady ,and YA GONNA BE MISSED!!

Always, helen
May 24th 2013 new
Genie, I remain in awe of your wisdom. Good luck with your future plans. You have been so much fun!

Eileen
May 24th 2013 new
Aw Genie, who is left to ban me?? You will be missed!..Take care.
May 26th 2013 new
Arrivederci mi amica Genie! You will be surely missed especially at the Entertainment & Humor Forum. Wish you goodluck in all your endeavors. May our good Lord God lead you and guide you to your soulmate. Hopefully you'll bump into him during your travels. Remember God work in miraculous ways, so don't give up in search of that special ONE he is out there waiting to find you. Enjoy and have fun in your travels and stay out of troubles. Wishing you also the best of everything. Again, goodluck and God bless you always. Praying theheart hug rose
May 26th 2013 new
theheart I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone for your well wishes and truly am very grateful for the opportunity to spend my relaxing time with you on forum and chat smile . I have grown with so much love, wisdom, and would not ever be able to repay for your kindness and embrace, but know that you will be bless abundantly. heart hug Praying rosary wave rose rose rose
May 26th 2013 new
Sorry to see you go also. All the best to you. rose
May 26th 2013 new
Genie! I just read this.....oh my am I gonna miss you in the game rooms! I will miss your wit and sweetness, but mostly that beautiful smile of yours~ God speed in all you do~ I will miss you.

Jane faint sad heart hug rose wave
Posts 11 - 20 of 29