Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 26th 2013 new
Genie, So sorry to see you go. We could always count on you to keep the forums hopping and I will definitely miss the laughing You get a Gold Star! cloud cookie you always were ready to supply. Wishing you well in all your future endeavors!!
May 26th 2013 new
Genie, you are SOOOOOO BANNED for leaving! hissyfit

You will be missed. God bless you in your future endeavors. hug
May 26th 2013 new
sad hug
May 30th 2013 new
I hope maybe one day I will have the opportunity to meet you since I do travel when I have the opportunity. My last travel was last summer cross country driving and love it from CA-AZ-MA stopping along the way. My hot spots are CA-AZ-Las Vegas smile. I will miss all of you so much. May our loving Blessed Mary & God pour abundant graces and blessing your way always. hug Praying rosary You get a Gold Star! weeping smile wave rose rose :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Jun 2nd 2013 new
I would like to share reading this book " Two Give Witness" by Tom & Lyda Livingstone about Betania Retreat see their website located in NJ, MA, FL, etc Thank you again for eerything. Blessed Mary & God pur graces and blessing your way.
Jun 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: My sub is coming to a close and so I bit goodbye to wonderful and beautiful cm members. I was tossing between remaining or ending, due to many upcoming obligation & responsibilities it would be exhausting for me since this membership is addictive and yes relaxing for me. However, it would distract me for the priority task that need my full attention to detail. Although being single I would dream of someday meeting a soulmate/kindred spirit I have accepted the fact there would not be adequate time in my life to spend with him. As I am planning many activities & events this coming summer and for the upcoming year, also will be traveling extensively in the future here in the west coast, southern state, & overseas, Most of all I spend my waking hours serving and praising the Lord for all the wonderful heavenly gifts He so generously gave me. Thank you so so much for sharing your experience and wisdom, most pleasant memories you have given me. I will keep you in my prayers, wishing you Blessed Mary & Gods abundant blessing & graces in your life and endeavor.
Genie!!! weeping hug I'll miss you so much! I loved our chats! You're so much fun to chat with. Please come down to the Jersey Shore! I would love to hangout with you! hug heart May God be with you, and may the Love of Jesus shine on you! theheart I'll never forget you. wave hug Praying theheart rosary :rose: :heart:
Sep 6th 2013 new
I want to thank everyone.... lack of better words....ummm I have renewed my sub despite my hectic schedule...guess the Spirit led back to all you awesome folks....
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: I want to thank everyone.... lack of better words....ummm I have renewed my sub despite my hectic schedule...guess the Spirit led back to all you awesome folks....
Welcome back, Genie! hug
Sep 7th 2013 new
Thanks zoom .... like your new profile pic....
Posts 21 - 29 of 29