Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 24th 2013 new
May God bless you Sir Ray! Your wisdom will be missed!
May 24th 2013 new
rose Ray, you have been one terrific man on CM--ever the mentor, confidante, and friend. God bless you in all of the works you do for His people and kingdom. May you continue to grow in love and faith with your special lady. I'm sure that she must be an angel... Sending you hugs across the miles. hug hug
May 24th 2013 new

All the best to you, Ray ... come back soon (if you feel like it!) smile hug

May 25th 2013 new
Best wishes to you brother Ray, your contributions to our online community here have been great and most appreciated... Even if you are a Packer fan cheese tongue ... Congratulations to you, and I'm sure we'll run into each other again!
May 25th 2013 new
(quote) Ray-566531 said: With a touch of sadness, I am bidding farewell to CM, effective May 30th. I will not be renewing.

During my time here, I have met, dated several fine CM women, and befriended many others. It doesn't get much better than that, except to say I've met a local woman and our relationship has been progressing well -- to the point I'm ready to leave CM as far as the "seeking" aspect is concerned.

What I will miss is participating in the forums -- my favorite CM activity (besides the dating part). We've had fun, along with trying to comfort those who needed comfort, and trying to support those who needed it. During a couple of local gatherings, I was able to meet others in person. Unfortunately, timing prevented me from attending others.

I wish I could say "Adios" personally to each of you who have made my stay here ever so pleasant, but time constraints make that impractical.

Also, some volunteer work has taken on a new direction, and new projects are being started. That will be time consuming, but I'm looking forward to those opportunities.

There's a backlog of messages to answer, along with messages to those who viewed my profile. I'm hoping to respond to all of them, time permitting. My apologies if this doesn't get finished.

To those who are seeking, look for the opportunities that are before you. Reading profiles is fine, but people are so much more than that. If there's even a little spark -- go for it. That's what you came here for. No need to be afraid of dating and it doesn't have to be an elaborate production. Simple basics are all that is needed to start with.

To the men -- treat the ladies with the courtesy and respect they deserve. To the ladies -- please excuse the anxiety attacks that many of the guys suffer before going out with you, and try to look for their real "selves".

For those who are having difficulty connecting with someone, use the time wisely. The needs of any community are great; there is always room for more volunteers.

I will keep all of you in my prayers -- that you remain healthy and find what you are truly seeking.

I will treasure the memories of the CM experience and the great people I've come across along the way. But for now, it's time to bid thee farewell......

HI Ray,
First and foremost congratulations on meeting someone. lovestruck!
I am happy for you and your lady. Wish you all the very best for your future. May God bless the two of you.

You will be missed in these forums. Although I have been in CM for a short time, I have enjoyed reading your input in the forums. You are a man of wisdom and prayer, and you have inspired many of us here. You are brave and not afraid to lead, speaking truthfully yet lovingly and gentle. You deserve the very best.

God bless you and your dear ones hug Praying rose wave
May 25th 2013 new
(quote) John-34848 said: Happy trails to you sir! You have made a positive contribution to many people.
And thank you, John, for your kind words. I was actually thinking about inserting a Youtube link to "Happy Trails". Add mind-reading to your skills. biggrin
May 25th 2013 new
Best wishes to you Ray, and that obviously lovely lady.
May 25th 2013 new
Muchas felicidades, Querido Ray!
You have showered CM with so much wisdom, I'm not surprised Our Good Lord sent you a speciall One during Pentecost!
hug Praying rose
Mari
May 25th 2013 new
5 more days now...Best of luck to you Ray!!!! biggrin hug You always make me smile biggrin biggrin biggrin
May 25th 2013 new
Best wishes to you Ray. I am happy for you and wish you all the best. God bless

Posts 21 - 30 of 101