Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

May 26 new
Thanks, Frank, for sharing.
May La Virgen de Guadalupe watch over you. We need families that start on the right foot: strong Catholic values.
rose rose rose for La Guadalupana who has guided your paths.
hug Praying
Mari
May 26 new
Congratulations Frank God bless you both! Praying theheart hug rose
May 26 new
Blessings to you both!
May 27 new
Praying Muchas Felicidades a ambos Frank y Leah, que Nuestro Senor y la Virgen los guie en este camino.
Jun 01 new
Congratulations and all the best!
Jun 03 new
Wow! I never thought I'll be reading a successful story from here (progressing...) Thank you Frank for posting this and inspiring a lot of us. Congratulations and best wishes both for both of you! biggrin

God is happy finally you will be receiving the right sacrament! Cheers! :)
Jun 03 new
(quote) Frank-901618 said: Hi all,
Women, thank you for reminding us men to be real men, opposing the views the world is pressing on us. Thank you for calling on our role as the leader and shepherd of the family. Never stop reminding us, please.

Men, thank you for your brotherly support and pray. Keep up the good work!
Dear Frank,

Praise God in His providence! Congratulations and my best wishes for a happy future. I was so struck by your words of thanksgiving. Thank you for hearing your call to the vocation of marriage and "stepping-up" as they say into your God-given role.

May you both strive for holiness and sanctity in marriage and may the Holy Family be your template.

Be assured of my prayers,
Leyden
Jun 06 new
God bless you and praying for your happiness. Many blesings.
Posts 11 - 18 of 18