Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 20 new
And, on the same street where we caught the ferry, is the Maritime Museum, which is free and has artifacts from the Queen Anne's Revenge -- Blackbeard's boat which ran aground nearby. Very very nice museum and its free :-) Lauren
Jun 28 new
I would be interested. Please keep us posted.
Jul 09 new
Keeping the thread current. That is another idea though. The Crystal Coast (Atlantic Beach, Emerald Isle) rather than The Outer Banks. I'll be taking a trip out there sometime in early September. I am curious to see whether or not it is worth it to take the 2 hr ferry ride to Hatteras Island. It's about an hours drive from Morehead City to where the ferry leaves for Hatteras.
Jul 22 new
Wolf Whistle wave
Jul 22 new
YES!!! really interested. This is on my bucket list too. I've never done it, and I would like to. Let me know when, and I'll see how I can make it work around kid schedules.

Blessings,
Michelle.
Posts 41 - 45 of 45