Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 24th 2013 new
Blessed be God who works true miracles in our daily lives. Your daughters recovery is one of these. May His Blessings continue.
May 25th 2013 new
Praying Praying for your baby girl
May 25th 2013 new
Praying Praying
May 25th 2013 new
Praying
May 25th 2013 new
God bless you and your daughter in this very difficult moments. I'll be praying for her total recovery, keep strong.
May 25th 2013 new
Praying
May 25th 2013 new
Lisa, prayers for you and your daughter. It is so traumatic to perform CPR, even in a controlled environment like a hospital. You did it "in the field" and on your own loved one. Then a week of intensive care and questionable outcomes. I am so happy that she is doing well. God is wonderful, and you have witnessed many miracles this week. I hope you have an opportunity to rest physically and spiritually after all that you have been through.
May 25th 2013 new
Praying rosary Prayers of thanksgiving for your daughter's life and swift recovery.
May 25th 2013 new
Praying theheart
May 25th 2013 new
That is a miracle Lisa! You were in the right place at the right time with the knowledge needed to save her. I will pray for her recovery and your family and friends in thanksgiving.

Eileen.
Posts 11 - 20 of 47