Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 25th 2013 new
Praying I can't even imagine what you are going through. I am the single mother of a single child too...and I can't even imagine. She is in my prayers and so are you!
May 25th 2013 new
theheart rosary-------------- hug WoW Lisa---so sorry---thanks be to God for watching over each of you----May His healing Love continue to bring wholeness------------- Holy Spirit be with the medical team
May 25th 2013 new
Praying for you both!!!!!
May 25th 2013 new
Added to my nightly prayers from now on.
May 25th 2013 new
Many Hail Marys prayed
May 25th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug That's why it is good to have learned CPR and thank God you had calm wits about you. There are more and more cardiologists offering EKG's to students. This is voluntary on the clinical staff's time, held at the school. There have been some abnormalities found and the problem taken care of. ~ take care...will be praying. Praying theheart hug

May 26th 2013 new
(quote) Lisa-962589 said: I have just had the single longest week of my life, and am seeking prayers for my daughter. Last Friday I took her skating with her friends. When she got out on the rink she suddenly collapsed with no pulse or respirations. I began cpr and she was defibrillated, but it took 3 shocks before her heart started again. In the ER about fourty minutes later she coded again. I had a priest give her the last rites about ten minutes afterwards. She was placed in therapeutic hypothermia over the weekend to reduce and prevent swelling of the brain. She had less than ten percent of a chance of living, and if she did live, less than ten percent of a chance of avoiding severe brain damage. A week later she is alive and is back to being her old self for the most part. Next Thursday she will be going into surgery to have a cardioverter / defibrillator placed. Please remember her in your prayers; she is my only baby. Had it not been for the outpouring of prayer from friends, family and strangers, I honestly do not believe she would have made it. Thank you and God Bless!
Lisa, my heartfelt prayers go for your daughter and you. God work miracles so we have to continue praying and trusting God that He will save your daughter and give her a longer normal life. May our Lord Jesus Christ and our mother Virgin Mary Lady of the Miraculous Medal assist the surgeon and all the medical staff during your daughter's surgery so that the surgery will be successful. Be strong and of good courage, keep on praying and your daughter will be all right. God love you both. You take care and god bless.
Posts 41 - 47 of 47