Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: It sounds as though you do not forgive. And it sounds as though you do not believe a person can change--that they would not act the same today and tomorrow as they did in their past, that they would not believe the same way they did long ago. Matthew would forever be a cheating tax collector. David would always be just an adulterer and murderer. Paul would always be a killer of Christians. Would this be accurate, Ronald?
I don't think that I was implying that someone can't change. I was commenting on what our values should be; wanting to marry someone for life. A woman should admire a man that thinks a virgin would be a loving wife.
I personally think that the divorced should be searching for another divorced person because they can better understand their past failures in growing in a loving relationship.
I think because of my personality type I could not be divorced that's why I have been too picky.
There are some that can't divorce; think of your parents or grandparents...with their values and making things work attitude, they kept their marriage together regardless of problems.
Posts 151 - 151 of 151