Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 25th 2013 new
So Sorry John--May Jesus hold you close-He totally knows your concerns-By the Power of the Cross and Resurrection -May you know His Grace and knowing HE is in charge of your life and all that is going on--May your Name oh LOrd be raised high -in Glory of your Holy Name-nothing is impossible with your Love for Mike-Thank You
May 25th 2013 new
theheart rosary
May 25th 2013 new
Praying theheart Praying
May 26th 2013 new
Praying Praying
May 26th 2013 new
(quote) John-965849 said: I HAVE RECURRENT MERKEL CELL CARCINOMA ON MY RT THIGH WHICH I HAD 2010 OCT. THIS IS RARE KIND OF SKIN CANCER. NOW IT HAS REAPPEARED NOW AND I HAVE TO GO THROUGH SURGERY AND RADIATION THERAPY AS SOON AS I GET A APPROVAL FROM MSI INSURANCE WHICH THEY DENY FIRST TIME AND MY ONCOLOGIST IS RE-APPEAL FOR REQUEST AND MEAN TIME I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL SINCE I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE AT THIS TIME. SO MUCH FOR THE STATE INSURANCE. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY.
JOHN KIM
Praying Praying Praying
May 26th 2013 new
Praying Praying
May 26th 2013 new
(quote) John-965849 said: I HAVE RECURRENT MERKEL CELL CARCINOMA ON MY RT THIGH WHICH I HAD 2010 OCT. THIS IS RARE KIND OF SKIN CANCER. NOW IT HAS REAPPEARED NOW AND I HAVE TO GO THROUGH SURGERY AND RADIATION THERAPY AS SOON AS I GET A APPROVAL FROM MSI INSURANCE WHICH THEY DENY FIRST TIME AND MY ONCOLOGIST IS RE-APPEAL FOR REQUEST AND MEAN TIME I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL SINCE I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE AT THIS TIME. SO MUCH FOR THE STATE INSURANCE. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY.
JOHN KIM
Prayers to you John.
I have been thru insurance hell myself in the past and that only makes the physical problem harder to deal with.
May 26th 2013 new
theheart Praying
May 26th 2013 new
For you John, The prayer of St Bernard (after, whom, I believe, the mountain rescue dogs are named)

REMEMBER OH GRACIOUS VIRGIN MARY
that never was it known,
THAT ANYONE WHO FLED TO THY PROTECTION
implored thy help
OR SOUGHT THY INTERCESSION
was left unaided.
INSPIRED WITH THIS CONFIDENCE, I FLY UNTO THEE.
oh virgin of virgins, my mother.
TO THEE I COME, BEFORE THEE I STAND, SINFUL AND SORROWFUL.
oh mother of THE WORD INCARNATE,
DESPISE NOT MY PETITIONS
but in thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

May God's Mother procure His blessings for you John.

May 26th 2013 new
hug Praying
Posts 11 - 20 of 39