Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hi can you pray for me for peace, forgiveness and protection with a situation and that I find a wonderful long term boyfriend and life partner.
May 27th 2013 new
Praying Praying
May 27th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
May 27th 2013 new
Praying Praying hugPrayers offered for you and all CMers. theheart
May 27th 2013 new
Amen!
May 27th 2013 new
Don't forget that Psalm 91 is a prayer of protection.
The prayer to the Archangel Raphael is a strong plea for his intercession in seeking the right life partner.

theheart Praying
May 27th 2013 new
Can you post this prayer to St Raphael? Thanks. I think most of us do not know of it.
May 27th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Can you post this prayer to St Raphael? Thanks. I think most of us do not know of it.
Magnificent Archangel Raphael, who stands before the throne of God, always ready to present our petitions, be my recourse as I come to you with this holy intention and desire for marriage. I come to you because of your faithful service to Tobias as he pursued a wife that would be holy and suitable as his life partner. I ask you to be my guide in finding the best person to travel along with me on this life's journey. Help me find someone who will share my faith and hopes, a love who will claim all the affection of my heart. Find for for me a partner who will welcome children into our life with open arms and one who will join with me in serving our Creator all the days of our life. Amen
May 27th 2013 new
Thank you - lovely! I am keen to learn about Catholicism. As I feel I am being drawn to it and had a powerful dream about it.
May 27th 2013 new
Thank you and I agree -prayer for all!
Posts 1 - 10 of 23