Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 31st 2013 new
I dare say the odd one sneaks in, but the authorities are very hardcore about having that one exterminated. Since the mountains cover a whole side and it's too cold further north, we have a natural advantage. ;)
May 31st 2013 new
24 years, because it's nice enough, but as any old timer in the real estate industry can tell you, the thrice-repeated emphasis on location in 'Location, location, location' is because the primest of prime real estate for work, rest and play is in the location of the Father, the location of the Son and the location of the Holy Spirit --- which, come to think of it, only needs a little bit of renovation to be ... well ... anywhere.

Or sump'n like that.
May 31st 2013 new
I grew up in Wichita, Kansas and after Salina, Junction City, Vernon Hills-Illinois, Eudora-Kansas and then Lawrence, Ks, came to Kansas City for my former husband's job. I have been here 22 years, my children are here and while I am open to moving, my job is here now. Kansas City is much more enjoyable to me than Wichita. I love the hills here, the lush greenery, the river and less wind. I forgot how very, very, constantly windy it is in Wichita until I was back there to stay for awhile...No offense to our Wichita members...I have many fond memories and family there. hug
May 31st 2013 new
I live on an Island next to Oakland. I LOVE it here. Perfect weather...I love running on the beach with the most amazing views of San Francisco. It's a small town sandwiched between two great cities, the best of both worlds. Neighbors talk to each other here...and it is pretty safe. I've lived here about 12 years, and I bought my house 10 years ago. One of the biggest things that keeps me here is my cat. Don't wanna be moving that cat!
May 31st 2013 new
My story starts like this ...
I was born and raised in Guayaquil, Ecuador. I came to USA to visit my cousin in the Oklahoma City area. I attended a semester at Oklahoma State University to learn English as a second language.
After that attended University of Central Oklahoma for 2 years. Moved to Norman, OK to work for 3 years. I met my ex-husband there, and we moved to Wichita for his work.
I live in Wichita for 13 years already. This home now, until the kids grow up. Then, who knows.

May 31st 2013 new
I've lived in Kansas for all but about 7 years of my life. The backdrop of my childhood was the mighty Missouri River and the rolling green hills of the glaciated region of northeast Kansas. [Don't let those studies fool you, not all of Kansas is flatter than a pancake rolling eyes .] I lived 17 years in a small city smack in the middle of an agricultural area. We had the best of both worlds since we were within an hour drive of the Kansas City metro. When it came time for college, I moved three hours upriver to Omaha and lived there about 7 years total. I came back to Kansas shortly before all of my siblings started having children, and I've lived in the Kansas suburbs of the KC metro for about 13 years now. While I'm not planning to move anytime soon, who knows where God will lead me next?
Posts 31 - 36 of 36