Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Jul 14 new
(quote) Helena-961554 said: Update on Engaged couples:
Me!
Helena Cora (Front Royal, VA) & Craig Moran (Great Mills, Md) - We live 2 1/2 hours away from each other.
Congratulations Helena and Craig. Wish you all the very best. hug lovestruck! hug
Jul 14 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: Hey, what about me (Carol) & Dann--both in CA?!
You get a Gold Star! theheart Congrats

Jul 15 new
(quote) Helena-961554 said: Update on Engaged couples:
Me!
Helena Cora (Front Royal, VA) & Craig Moran (Great Mills, Md) - We live 2 1/2 hours away from each other.Tips for long distance relationships: FACETIME (if you have a Mac) or Skype. As we are both annulled with children, we knew that honesty was the of utmost importance after our love for God and common life of prayer. So when we were both home, we turned on the webcam and kept it on in the house and we could see our comings and goings and how we lived at home and how we treated our children (parenting) and everything in between. Nothing to hide. Even brothers fighting and how we handled conflict and such. It has made our relationship mature and skyrocket... especially at our age. Planning a Winter wedding.

Congrats Helena.

Congrats to everyone. hug

Jul 16 new
Greg-891333 and Missy-358855 of Melbourne and Tampa, FL have both been added to the Engaged list.
Jul 16 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: Greg-891333 and Missy-358855 of Melbourne and Tampa, FL have both been added to the Engaged list.
Great profile pic of the two of them! Congratulations!
Jul 25 new
(quote) Donna-83441 said: E--Patrick and Lilian *LDR WA--Africa
Patrick and Lilian's wedding will be on August 10 in Kent, Washington. In fact, as I write this, Lilian is either in an airplane, or waiting for a connection in an airport somewhere, on her way to the Pacific Northwest.

I was invited to the wedding but had to decline because of finances. I'm hoping to save up some money to go visit them next year, as I've never been to that part of the country.
Jul 25 new
So glad for them.Congrats you two.
Have a blessed life together. You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! theheart hug
Jul 25 new
So people DO actually "talk" to each other on here! Seems to be a lot of viewing going on......Congratulations and many blessings to all!
Jul 26 new
Donna....did you add yourself to the list?
Jul 30 new
Congradulations Helena. Wish you both a happy life. May it be filled with love, laughter, and joy. God bless everyone always and may he continue to watch and shine his light upon you all.
Posts 11 - 20 of 31