Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 14th 2013 new
Whitey gets two life sentences. www.cbsnews.com
Nov 14th 2013 new
#1 Whitey Song www.youtube.com
Nov 14th 2013 new
youtu.be
Nov 14th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Whitey gets two life sentences. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57612321-504083/whitey-bulger-sentenced-boston-crime-boss-gets-two-life-sentences-plus-five-years-for-murder-racketeering/
If he had gone through the :Scared Straight" program,he may not be facing a Prison Sentence. laughing www.youtube.com
Nov 14th 2013 new
When he finishes his first life term, they can jump-start him to begin his second. eyepopping
Nov 15th 2013 new
Matt Damon to play The White Man bostinno.streetwise.co
Nov 18th 2013 new
Whiteys BIG chair is now for sale.(Makes a good Christmas Present) bostonherald.com
Dec 7th 2013 new
Folks hearts are cruel and cold, The White Man is 84 years old, He sits in a cell so small, Whitey must feel two inches small, There he sits as the Holidays draw near, No one to give him some Seasonal Cheer, Even Howie Carr sent his new Ratman book, MR C opened his heart to the awful crook, Everyone should give Whitey a Holiday toast, Is he not the one you dislike the most?
Dec 7th 2013 new
Folks hearts are cruel and cold, The Whiteman is 84 years old, He sits in a cell so small, He no longer feels 10 feet tall, There he sits as the Holidays draw near, No one to give him some seasonal cheer, Even Howie Carr sent his new Ratman book, MR C opened his heart to the awful crook, Everyone should give Whitey a Holiday Toast, Is he not the one you dislike the most? (Note Sorry.I made a mistake the first time around)
Dec 22nd 2013 new
Happy Holidays Whitey,such a cruel fate, I thought Id wish you the best before its too late, Christmas comes but once a year, I know your not full of joy and good cheer, Nobody wants you when down in the dumps,, Plenty of people youd like to give their lumps, Christmas is for kids and cops you use to say, Im afraid its tough when your old and grey, But,your in the can where you belong, So I send you this Elvis Christmas song. www.youtube.com
Posts 71 - 80 of 99