Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 2nd 2013 new
Sitting on my balcony with a book and some iced tea enjoying listening to and watching the rain coming down!
Jun 2nd 2013 new
Margo is so glad that Michael had a great time in LaCrosse. And our man from Duluth, Mr. DuNord that is, has a strong Status Thread going. Lina is here, too. M is getting nostalgic. But enough of pining after yesterday and Status Threads past. Margo likes this Status Thread crew -- Chelle, Lauren, Rachel, our man Bryan.

Margo has had a productive today at her problem apartment, the identified patient in her duo of duplexes. M and her renter continued to take apart the basement today for 2 hours. We took down the plywood walls and the insulation behind them. The 3Br apt is quickly becoming a 2 BR apt. weeping weeping For those of you who haven't been paying attention, it was discovered Friday by the Village inspector that trees may be causing a drainage problem. So the neighbor's trees next to the drainage area (the village has an easement) may need to go. M is relieved but also exhausted. faint from all the work. She is disabled when she has time to remember that (right hand isn't fully functioning due to spinal cord damage.) She types w/5 fingers. Margo also freely admits to being one of God's Miracles. cool

Jun 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: ...like putting the lid down.
Hehe.... Lina... Dennis is going to sit on this for now...
Jun 2nd 2013 new
Lauren went to Mass this morning and managed to get her youngest and the wee one there, so excited a good step in the right direction :-). . .daughter says Mass makes her sad because all she can think about is her dad's funeral Mass. . .Lauren told her it will pass. . Lauren went and watched her great niece play in two softball games the, Lauren went to Walmart with Sam. . .never a cheap endeavor. now Lauren is watching Sam feed the wee one and getting ready to order Calzones for dinner as Niece and her wee ones are coming for family dinner as well . .Lauren thinks it has been a really nice day. . .and Game of Thrones is on tonight. . .:-) Glad Margo is finishing up the apartment basement. . .
Jun 2nd 2013 new
scratchchin Spending the afternoon getting to know my garden trimmer and giving up after a while!
Jun 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Deborah-125957 said: Spending the afternoon getting to know my garden trimmer and giving up after a while!
Just finished putting in 3 raspberry bushes cool , watered 'em, put a fence ard them and the rhubarb so they don't get accidentally mowed over. That's happened 2 times at least to the rhubarb, which has suffered. Margo has had a productive weekend and will be ready to go to work Monday, refreshed and stiff. But a good, I-used-by-body-a-lot stiff. wave
Jun 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Deborah-125957 said: Spending the afternoon getting to know my garden trimmer and giving up after a while!
Chelle spent the afternoon at South Coast Plaza conducting consumer research. So may people! What recession?!?!

Now, Chelle is back home and on CM. She will watch 60 Minutes while eating some dinner, do copious amounts of laundry, finish her surveys, invoice her time, and try to get to bed early!

Oh, Chelle also needs to make a list of what should get done tomorrow and prepare herself for her mother's hospice recertification!
Jun 4th 2013 new
M wishes everybody an HAPPY NATIONAL HUG YOUR CAT DAY!!!! hug hellokitty
Jun 4th 2013 new
hug hug M will you hug your cat for me today, since I don't have one? hug hug eyepopping
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: M will you hug your cat for me today, since I don't have one?
If I had a cat, I would hug it!
Posts 21 - 30 of 200