Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 4th 2013 new
Margo Joan Mary just finished eating her SECOND piece of homemade coffee cake. faint It has raisins in it and Margo used farm fresh eggs (organic) and buttermilk (organic) to make it. cool The streusel topping has lots of cinnamon, real butter, 1/2 cup walnuts and brown sugar. Margo likes to live simply when she is simply living, but when she cooks or bakes, she tries to make it worth her time. She also has a to-die-for rhubarb jelly recipe that includes the jelled orange candies that used to be for sale Back in the Day. The candies are the thickening agent; M believes there is pineapple in the recipe, if her memory is right. That, too, is delicious.
Jun 4th 2013 new
Margo, who also calls herself M, thinks she and Michael, who calls himself M, should go trick-or-treating as -- what else? -- M&Ms. cool Margo hopes Mr. DuNord is a'smiling, since she knows he likes puns. rolling eyes
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo, who also calls herself M, thinks she and Michael, who calls himself M, should go trick-or-treating as -- what else? -- M&Ms. Margo hopes Mr. DuNord is a'smiling, since she knows he likes puns.
biggrin
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: M wishes everybody an HAPPY NATIONAL HUG YOUR CAT DAY!!!!
Dennis, his girl and boy got a cat today... I reckon I'll give the hairball a (hug)
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: M wishes everybody an HAPPY NATIONAL HUG YOUR CAT DAY!!!!
No kidding?? I didn't know that...but Bev's kitties ALWAYS get hugs because she loves them so!

Bev just returned from taking her parents out to dinner for their 71st wedding anniversary! clap

In typical fashion, Mama had New York steak, Dad had a short stack of pancakes and a side of ham (his FAVORITE dinner!), and Bev had a Greek salad with yummy olives and tomatoes. Can't believe that they've racked up another year...Dad almost didn't survive the heart attack after last year's anniversary dinner, but God had other plans! theheart

Funny twist: Her parents exchanged anniversary cards at dinner (Bev picked up two for Dad to choose between, and Mom got her own about a month ago with my sister, while Bev was @ CM Phoenix). IT WAS THE SAME CARD!! laughing

It was two big green frogs (the girl frog had a pink bow behind an eye) that said,
"I'll love you....TIL I CROAK!" awwwwe lovestruck!
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: No kidding?? I didn't know that...but Bev's kitties ALWAYS get hugs because she loves them so!

Bev just returned from taking her parents out to dinner for their 71st wedding anniversary!

In typical fashion, Mama had New York steak, Dad had a short stack of pancakes and a side of ham (his FAVORITE dinner!), and Bev had a Greek salad with yummy olives and tomatoes. Can't believe that they've racked up another year...Dad almost didn't survive the heart attack after last year's anniversary dinner, but God had other plans!

Funny twist: Her parents exchanged anniversary cards at dinner (Bev picked up two for Dad to choose between, and Mom got her own about a month ago with my sister, while Bev was @ CM Phoenix). IT WAS THE SAME CARD!!

It was two big green frogs (the girl frog had a pink bow behind an eye) that said,
"I'll love you....TIL I CROAK!" awwwwe
Michael wonders if Beverly's Greek Salad was served with potato salad either on top or underneath, they way they serve it in Florida scratchchin

Congrats to Bev's parents on their 71st anniversary!!! party
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: No kidding?? I didn't know that...but Bev's kitties ALWAYS get hugs because she loves them so!

Bev just returned from taking her parents out to dinner for their 71st wedding anniversary!

In typical fashion, Mama had New York steak, Dad had a short stack of pancakes and a side of ham (his FAVORITE dinner!), and Bev had a Greek salad with yummy olives and tomatoes. Can't believe that they've racked up another year...Dad almost didn't survive the heart attack after last year's anniversary dinner, but God had other plans!

Funny twist: Her parents exchanged anniversary cards at dinner (Bev picked up two for Dad to choose between, and Mom got her own about a month ago with my sister, while Bev was @ CM Phoenix). IT WAS THE SAME CARD!!

Seventy-one years, Bev! What a milestone!! Sadly, I don't think people will ever be married that long again. Congrats to them! Chelle
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Funny twist: Her parents exchanged anniversary cards at dinner (Bev picked up two for Dad to choose between, and Mom got her own about a month ago with my sister, while Bev was @ CM Phoenix). IT WAS THE SAME CARD!!

Margo chimes in with congratulations for the long-married couple. She believes their sense of humor is what keeps those two happy and together. Seventy-one years -- wow!
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo chimes in with congratulations for the long-married couple. She believes their sense of humor is what keeps those two happy and together. Seventy-one years -- wow!
Chelle had had a very difficult week so far, and it's only Wednesday AM! Everything that can go wrong is going wrong!! Of course, nothing is a major catastrophe. Thank God!! Chelle is trying to decide between yummy and very fattening comfort food to ease the struggles or not as yummy but much better for you healthy food - because you really can't find comfort in food anyway! Maybe (creamy) veggie soup - the best of both worlds!!
Jun 5th 2013 new
Lauren is giving Chelle a big hug!!! And, hopes her week gets better!!
Posts 31 - 40 of 200