Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Lauren is giving Chelle a big hug!!! And, hopes her week gets better!!
Chelle hugs back, thanks Lauren, and already feels better!
Jun 5th 2013 new
It is noon and Rachel is tired. After a bad night -- nightmares! Haven't had those in a long while! Rachel had to be up early to water the flowers and garden before taking her daughter Susy to 7am Mass (she is an altar server), coming home to breakfast with all 4 daughters, then taking her daughter Catherine to work at 9am. Then Rachel trimmed the front and back bushes, washed 3 loads and hung them outside, weeded the white stones areas in the front and side yard, washed the windows and siding on one side of the house, and washed the van. Now lunch, then swim a mile, quick supper before picking up daughter at work, dropping other daughter at choir practice, picking up 3 daughters to head back to church for installation Mass at 7pm for our new pastor. Oops! Forgot I have to pick up my natural foods co-op order! And also buy the used car for my daughter after I get the call the inspection is finished.
Rachel also, in support of Chelle, ate a 'comfort food' Snickers while washing the van ;)
Jun 5th 2013 new
weeping Lina is repeating her woeful inadequacy...
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Lina is repeating her woeful inadequacy...
Lina, I feel the same.

However...I, like Michael, spent the weekend in the LaCrosse area visiting the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe. What a great group of people to share the beauty with! Sunday was Mass at the St. Joseph the Workman Cathedral (in LaCrosse) followed by Adoration as requested by Pope Francis. I never felt so peaceful and blessed! biggrin
Jun 5th 2013 new
annoyed that i cannot post to the forum for divorced catholics...i guess because i am not divorced? well, i'm going to post my comment here instead. i don't like that you can choose "free to marry" even if you have been divorced without an anullment (not talking about being widowed here). it's too confusing. if you are divorced, but not annulled, or in process of annullmement, then you're NOT free to marry (at least, not yet, and there's no guarantee you will be anytime soon!)! don't confuse me! please! as much as i respect it if a person feels in their hear they are free to marry, the bottom line is, feelings don't matter, because _I_ can't marry _you_ if you are not annulled, regardless of your feelings on the subject- at least not in a Catholic church. and would I be on CM if that didn't matter to me? prob not.
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Chelle hugs back, thanks Lauren, and already feels better!
Chelle may need more hugs, as she found out her 53 year-old cousin died of liver cancer today...
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Chelle may need more hugs, as she found out her 53 year-old cousin died of liver cancer today...
oh my gosh Chelle! I am so sorry many many hugs coming your way...... hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Jun 5th 2013 new
Lauren gives Chelle unending hugs! I am so sorry :-((
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Chelle may need more hugs, as she found out her 53 year-old cousin died of liver cancer today...
Hugs and prayers Chelle! Praying
Jun 6th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: M wishes everybody an HAPPY NATIONAL HUG YOUR CAT DAY!!!!
Gary is pleased to report that, for Gary, this is every day.

Gary is relieved after a satisfying day of work -- which means not too much work and not too little, and no angry phone calls about problems Gary may or may not have started -- and reading the Natl Catholic Register. After taking care of various online chores, such as the all-important Facebook, Gare-Bear restarted his daily Rosary commitment after falling off the wagon for two days.

Now? A few more prayers, and bedtime. Gary is well.
Posts 41 - 50 of 200