Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 6th 2013 new
hug hug hug hug Praying
Jun 6th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Chelle may need more hugs, as she found out her 53 year-old cousin died of liver cancer today...
hug hug hug hug Praying
Jun 6th 2013 new
I think he is going to leave it up so the pets get some "fresh" water.
Don't worry about watering the lawn, except for the weeds in the back yard after a few beers.
Jun 6th 2013 new
sorry, I was referring to dennis on 2 June.
Very sorry to hear about Chelle's cousin Praying
Jun 6th 2013 new
My name is Jolene and my status is I thought today was Saturday. Then I thought it was Tuesday. Finally I got around to Wednesday - and the day is over. The day was beige - I was too distracted to pay attention to colors and to pleasing the dogs (4) with a walk before the day's heat and humidity was unpleasant - so we didn't go.. And so it goes.
Jun 6th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Chelle may need more hugs, as she found out her 53 year-old cousin died of liver cancer today...
hug hug Chelle, here come many hugs and prayers from Bev, who prays that your cousin have eternal rest with Jesus. Praying rosary theheart
Jun 6th 2013 new
(quote) Joanne-846477 said: Lina, I feel the same.

However...I, like Michael, spent the weekend in the LaCrosse area visiting the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe. What a great group of people to share the beauty with! Sunday was Mass at the St. Joseph the Workman Cathedral (in LaCrosse) followed by Adoration as requested by Pope Francis. I never felt so peaceful and blessed!
Bev really likes Joanne's new profile photo--how open and friendly it is! biggrin
Jun 6th 2013 new
Today was the last day of school, and Bev laced up many 5th grade skaters, doled out pizza and cookies, and even bravely laced up a pair of skates and took a few laps around the rink with the students! faint

Funny...it's getting more and more scary for Bev each year--those kiddos can really skate fast! Soooo glad that they didn't grab her for "crack the whip".... shocked
Jun 6th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Today was the last day of school, and Bev laced up many 5th grade skaters, doled out pizza and cookies, and even bravely laced up a pair of skates and took a few laps around the rink with the students!

Funny...it's getting more and more scary for Bev each year--those kiddos can really skate fast! Soooo glad that they didn't grab her for "crack the whip"....
Chelle is grateful for all the hugs and prayers from her E&H friends today! She is feeling better and should go to bed. Nothing too exciting tomorrow, as Chelle thinks she finished her surveys and can do other things including buying a smartphone. Chelle will also try to get some exercise and do a little yardwork, too!
Jun 6th 2013 new
(quote) Lynn-762492 said: annoyed that i cannot post to the forum for divorced catholics...i guess because i am not divorced? well, i'm going to post my comment here instead. i don't like that you can choose "free to marry" even if you have been divorced without an anullment (not talking about being widowed here). it's too confusing. if you are divorced, but not annulled, or in process of annullmement, then you're NOT free to marry (at least, not yet, and there's no guarantee you will be anytime soon!)! don't confuse me! please! as much as i respect it if a person feels in their hear they are free to marry, the bottom line is, feelings don't matter, because _I_ can't marry _you_ if you are not annulled, regardless of your feelings on the subject- at least not in a Catholic church. and would I be on CM if that didn't matter to me? prob not.
Lynn, welcome to the Status forum! Good place to vent. We Status People are friendly and helpful and we want you to come back often and become our friend. Margo likes the Status posts because they show how she lives her daily life. Margo likes the Status People, too. hug hug

Posts 51 - 60 of 200