Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

HELLO: In my view it would help everyone on this site if Catholic Match would ad an extra SEARCH option for all people to Search for Matching Temperaments. In my view that would create a better search result for both individuals. Since there are (4) Temperaments listed on CM. Allowing that option would in my view create a chance for more success stories. What do you all think.

Jun 2nd 2013 new
I agree!
Jun 2nd 2013 new
I think that would be a great addition to the searh options. Especially considering if you already know which combination of temperaments you get along with and generally click with the greatest.
Jun 2nd 2013 new
Also one more point that would help everyone here. Is that when you are just trying to read the search it lets the other person know you searched them. Give the person searching a chance to read the whole profile at least before letting the other person know. That would save a lot of time in my view.

What do you all think. Mike
Jun 2nd 2013 new
Thanks. I think it might take a lot of Catholic Members though. Plus CM would be making a lot more money.
Jun 2nd 2013 new
That's a great idea Mike! However remember, just because i believe i've found it is difficult for a stronger Temperament Type to tolerate me, doesn't mean that there aren't some of my Temperament that are saints, thus able to be perfect spiritually for someone of like Temperament. CM is supposed to make it possible for us, not necessarily just hand us a perfect match like being dealt Canasta or Gin Rummy cards (no i don't gamble, this is what my family always played on Sunday nights).
Jun 2nd 2013 new
Welcome to the forums Mike!!!!
Jun 2nd 2013 new
Hello: I agree with your comments. Not being a gambler myself, I would say there are saints of all 4 temperament. The search feature would just help in the beginning process and then the Holy Spirit can guide the next steps. For example the Interview questions. I as well go to 1st Friday and 1st Saturday Mass.

MIKE

Jun 2nd 2013 new
Thank you. I look forward to the conversations and interaction of others.

MIKE
Jun 2nd 2013 new
The only problem I have with the temperament quiz is that I have taken it a few times and get a very different result every time. I'm sure it's me and my tendency to be both over-analytical and indecisive, but I don't know that I want someone searching for me just based on my results.
Posts 1 - 10 of 19