Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Cathy is banned for being the spelling police.

Here is a list of all the emoticon codes. Just type in the one you want. ( does not work, unfortunately )

http://cm.catholocity.net/emoticons.htm
Zoom is banned for letting the emoticons out of the bag!
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Zoom is banned for letting the emoticons out of the bag!
Chelle is banned for making me laugh. Wait a second...why am I banning her for that? eyebrow
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Zoom is banned for letting the emoticons out of the bag!
Chelle is banned because one is still in the bag ..... paper bag
Jun 4th 2013 new
Cathy is banned for sneaking in ahead of me.
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Wait a second...why am I banning her for that?
So unban her!
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Cathy is banned for sneaking in ahead of me.
Zoom is banned for not being faster - he does have wheels, after all!!
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Zoom is banned for not being faster - he does have wheels, after all!!
Chelle is banned because I got a flat and had to stop and fix it Rolling Along
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: So unban her!
Chelle is unbanned and I'm banning Zoom because the wheelie icon isn't on the emoticon list he posted.
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Chelle is unbanned and I'm banning Zoom because the wheelie icon isn't on the emoticon list he posted.
It is so -- it's about halfway down, on the left side, under the superman icon, and above the graduate.

Cathy is banned so she can go get her eyes examined.

But for your information, the code for Rolling Along is 'rolling'.
Jun 4th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for telling me to get my eyes check when the reason I didn't see Rolling Along is because my upstairs neighbor was making noise because he was packing to go to South Korea with the Army Flag and I didn't get much sleep last night.
Posts 21 - 30 of 200