Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Unbanned so you can take a breather.
I'm banning you, Zoom, for unbanning Sheila for exhaustion, but unbanning you for being so sweet to both of us!
Jun 4th 2013 new
Banned unless you are watching the Women's College World Series with me - on ESPN right now! Tennessee vs. Oklahoma .... They had a barn burner last night, OK won with a walk off home run in the bottom of the 12th! baseball
Jun 4th 2013 new
I ban Zoom for giving orders like Captain Bligh.(What would MR Christian say?)
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban Zoom for giving orders like Captain Bligh.(What would MR Christian say?)
I ban Brian for not respecting Zoom's basketball fanaticism!
Jun 5th 2013 new
Chelle is banned because I was talking about softball, not basketball.
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Chelle is banned because I was talking about softball, not basketball.
World Series should have been a clue! I also ban myself for being clueless!!

I ban Edward for not being explicit in naming the sport!
Jun 5th 2013 new
I ban Chelle for calling Zoom by his formal name of Edward!
Jun 5th 2013 new
Sheila is banned for thinking that was a bannable offense.
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Sheila is banned for thinking that was a bannable offense.
I ban Edward for not notifying Sheila of potential offenses beforehand!
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Sheila is banned for thinking that was a bannable offense.
I ban Edward for not notifying Sheila of potential offenses beforehand!
Posts 41 - 50 of 200