Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jun 10th 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: Hello John, I'm sorry you're leaving. It was always good to read your stuff (and, as the close-to-the-end of the month can't quite be here yet, do post some more)! Best wishes for the future!
Thank you for the kind words. I'm still puttering around a little bit.
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) John-336509 said: Thank you for the kind words. I'm still puttering around a little bit.
Your common sense will be sorely missed.
Jun 12th 2013 new
Hi John, I am sorry to see you go! rose God bless you and thanks for all the interesting and informative postings. theheart
Jun 28th 2013 new
Well, tomorrow is the day the subscription ends.

Best wishes to you all! wave
Jun 28th 2013 new
Hi John, I will surely miss your informative and interesting responses here. All God's best to you in the future.
Jun 28th 2013 new
I will miss your knowledgeable insight on different subjects John, even when we disagreed. Cranky old curmudgeons like me are not too old to learn something new! Go with God~ theheart
Jun 28th 2013 new
Hi John,

I will miss all of your thoughtfull comments on the forum topics. I have enjoyed your participation.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

God bless.

Ed

Jun 28th 2013 new
Thanks, guys!

Jun 28th 2013 new
(quote) John-336509 said: Thanks, guys!

Best wishes for you, John, even though we often disagreed.
Jun 30th 2013 new
Too bad....your imput was often needed. I wish you well though and hope it is for the best reason...that you met your soul mate. God Bless.
Posts 11 - 20 of 20