Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-824866 said: I think I found a new "selling" angle for us, LOL! Perhaps we should just put this article link in our profiles....who wouldn't want a "super mom" & an "exceptionally physical" partner? (we shall ignore the opinions of any previous mates )...& perhaps we should find a way to black out the "extended reproductive life span" portion.

This is all in just good humor folks...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42981556/ns/health-childrens_health/t/moms-twins-may-live-longer-study-says/#.Ua8079K3QeA
Before I read the article, I thought the "super mom" and "exceptionally physical partner" were two different women, as in a mom and step mom who were similarly awesome. I have a friend whose children call their step mom their "Bonus Mom" because they grew up with her and love her. She likes the fact that they have such a wonderful step mom, but she still abreviates Bonus Mom to the "B.M." around her friends.

Twins run in my family and I've heard that they skip a generation. My grandmother had fraternal twins, next generation had no twins, and my cousin has twin girls. I admire moms of multiples--twice the blessing, but twice the work ;-)
Posts 11 - 11 of 11