Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Jun 9th 2013 new
Thank you Margo biggrin I think the younger folks are very selective.
Jun 9th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-915458 said: Thank you Margo I think the younger folks are very selective.
I am, too. That's why I'm here. God bless you on your journey.
Jun 9th 2013 new
I have never been married and have no children and haven't had any better luck over the last eleven years here and elsewhere, for what that's worth. I do have a stable job, though; perhaps that is the common thread that makes us undesirable.
Jun 9th 2013 new
(quote) Andrew-290721 said: I have never been married and have no children and haven't had any better luck over the last eleven years here and elsewhere, for what that's worth. I do have a stable job, though; perhaps that is the common thread that makes us undesirable.
Silly Andrew. Stable jobs are good! Health insurance is even better. I once had a single woman tell me she didn't plan to remarry but she probably would if the guy had health insurance. This was over 10 yrs ago.
Jun 9th 2013 new
I have health insurance too! The line forms to the right.
Jun 9th 2013 new
Steve, hopefully I'll be able to attend some of CM - Tampa...but am working that day...
Jun 9th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Gee, I wish you guys were in my age range.
Margo, I agree! These young guys seem to have the right attitude & a real love for the Lord! theheart
Jun 10th 2013 new
Thank you, Margo. hug
Jun 10th 2013 new
(quote) Andrew-290721 said: I have health insurance too! The line forms to the right.
Andrew, You need to get a studio picture for your profile that is not chopped off at the neck in an unbecoming way. Don't be afraid to go out and spend $100 on yourself to get several good photos. Bring more than 1 shirt to the photo shoot. Also, some pictures of yourself as a kiddo (I love First Communion or class photos) would be great for your profile. If you have a dog, you need a casual picture of yrself with your pooch. Show us your personality!
Jun 11th 2013 new
Oh, Lookie what I found this morning!!

www.catholicmatch.com

Does not cover the full gamut of amazing and thoughtful responses other members have given to my initial message, but a good read for other struggling with lack of responses.

Michael
Posts 21 - 30 of 30