Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 13 new
Saint Joseph is helping me out with this one,I have said" The Holy Cloak Of St Joseph Novena" and I know he is working on finding me the right man biggrin
Aug 13 new
Anne I have never said this novena. How does it work?
Aug 13 new
(quote) Kathy-730470 said: Anne I have never said this novena. How does it work?
Kathy my booklet came from the Divine Mercy Publications.My own Grandmother said this Novena for the safe arrival of each baby in her life :)
It is recited on 30 days in memory of the 30 years St Joseph was in the company of Jesus.If a day is missed you can make it up on the last day.The extraordinary graces gained from the prayer are so many and the Novena is
endorsed by St Theresa.At the same time as praying the Novena,we pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
Aug 13 new
Anne that sounds like a powerful Novena. I will have to try to find it and pray it. Thank you for posting it.
Aug 13 new
I do,everyday that someone will come into my life. One who will enjoy the things I do and has the understanding and acceptance of myself.
Aug 13 new

Praying angel

Yes I most certainly do. Sometimes I think I haven't prayed enough .
Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find . I cling to that Scripture when I am feeling alone. It helps to have a great group of Catholic single friends here at home and throughout CM.
May we all find our loves!
Aug 16 new
Anne, thank you for posting about The Cloak of Saint Joseph Novena. I had never heard of this novena. I looked it up and am now saying it. Thank you Praying
Posts 71 - 77 of 77