Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 8th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Jun 8th 2013 new
(quote) Andrew-560653 said: My brother is a diabetic and has been losing his eye sight. He is partially blind in his right eye but now his left eye has blood in it and he has to have another surgery. He has gone through about 6 surgeries for his eyes. I just know that he is deeply discouraged and hopeless. Any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Praying for heaiing and strength. Praying theheart
Jun 8th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary Praying for successful surgery for your brother, and restored sight.
Jun 8th 2013 new
(quote) Andrew-560653 said: My brother is a diabetic and has been losing his eye sight. He is partially blind in his right eye but now his left eye has blood in it and he has to have another surgery. He has gone through about 6 surgeries for his eyes. I just know that he is deeply discouraged and hopeless. Any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Praying For your brother Praying
Jun 8th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 8th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 8th 2013 new

theheart rosary Praying

Jun 8th 2013 new
Praying for you and your brother. God bless.
Jun 8th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 8th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Posts 11 - 20 of 46