Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 10th 2013 new
(quote) Windi-480009 said: I am so happy to have met my fiancee here on Catholic Match.We are planning our wedding. This message is to encourage those of you who have not found the right person yet to be patient. I have been online for
10 years on various sites. I have met several LDR gentleman and God did not have them in mind for me. I was blessed this year to find the kindest and sweetest (and witty) gentleman, living within an hour of me. God heard my plea and answered. I wish all of you here on Catholic Match the very best!!!!!!
Congratulations, Windi. So very happy for you and your kind, sweet, witty gentleman. I hope you will have much happiness together over the years.
Jun 11th 2013 new
Warms my heart, best wishes to the two of you.
Jun 12th 2013 new
Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you.
Jun 12th 2013 new
The very best to you & your intended Windi....
Like Laura said... gives the rest of us much hope... rose rose rose

His Blessed Peace belong to both of you... theheart
Jun 12th 2013 new
lovestruck! Praying theheart hug rose heartCongratulations and God bless.
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Windi-480009 said: I am so happy to have met my fiancee here on Catholic Match.We are planning our wedding. This message is to encourage those of you who have not found the right person yet to be patient. I have been online for
10 years on various sites. I have met several LDR gentleman and God did not have them in mind for me. I was blessed this year to find the kindest and sweetest (and witty) gentleman, living within an hour of me. God heard my plea and answered. I wish all of you here on Catholic Match the very best!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! Happy for ya! Here's to hoping and praying that we find our special someones one day, too. With God's help I know its possible :)
Jun 12th 2013 new
Thank you Laura, Hang in there.
Jun 12th 2013 new
I am humbled by the response here and would like to say thank you all so much for your well wishes and blessings. Dan and I will continue to pray for all those in search of the right one. Many blessings to all here!
Jun 13th 2013 new
Wow! Congratulations and Godbless you both on your journey! :)
Jun 13th 2013 new
So happy for your and your dear man Congratulations and May God bless the two of you. hug lovestruck!
Posts 11 - 20 of 21