Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) PJ-841984 said: You don't even realize how gorgeous you are, naturally.

But I do realize it dear,,,,That is why I'm Mr. Adorable.......

Jul 11th 2013 new
There are those who somehow land at the top of the mountain, and there are others who have to claw their way along the jagged cliffs to get there, and what is worse is that one does not always know in which group he has been placed.
Jul 12th 2013 new
God directs your life.
I met my husband when I was a student nurse.He had a car accident.We were married for 53 wonderful years then God called him home.Yes I miss the companionship & love.I would like to find it again (but I don'twant to go back to work to find it!!!!) Whatever happens is OK ;marriage or friendship .At my age--who wants an old energetic lady?
Jul 12th 2013 new
Welcome to the CM Forums - some call me Elder Bob.
Jul 12th 2013 new
thank you. Another night hawk! Being an ex nurse Iam interested in nutrition also
where do I find your discussion?I would like to join
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Fran-985937 said: thank you. Another night hawk! Being an ex nurse Iam interested in nutrition also
where do I find your discussion?I would like to join
The nutrition discussion was in a CM email.

Maybe I'll start a Forum nutrition discussion soon.
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Bob-59786 said: The nutrition discussion was in a CM email.

Maybe I'll start a Forum nutrition discussion soon.
Hi Bob,
do you own a juicer? I am looking to buy a good one that will take whole fruits and veggies, wheatgrass would be nice to juice as well. I look online but there are too many to choose from. I'm a first time juicer and am excited about it. can you advise me?
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: Hi Bob,
do you own a juicer? I am looking to buy a good one that will take whole fruits and veggies, wheatgrass would be nice to juice as well. I look online but there are too many to choose from. I'm a first time juicer and am excited about it. can you advise me?
Connie - I don't own a juicer.

I'll try to start a Nutrition Topic soon. Have our 100th CM Dinner tonite and that will take my time the rest of today. Will probably write in St. Peter's Square.
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: I never put much store in that saying. I think it's just there to make people feel better. Sometimes it can be true but I've spent the better part of my life not looking because of taking care of others or just becoming jaded by past break ups. Sure it would be nice if something happened but I'm not counting on it. I haven't been really looking for several years and lately being busy with a house I bought I really haven't even been out much. All the drama I went through with the last person I was dating (he was all about creating drama) kind of drained me of any desire to look again. I wish I could think of some couples that just met though. Almost all the couple I know were either introduced to each other, met through meetup.com or online sites such as this.
Both of my brothers met their wives in the Restaurant Business.

Jul 12th 2013 new
Thanks Philip, I guess there is hope for older/baby boomer generation.
Posts 31 - 40 of 51