Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 11th 2013 new
really, I saw your photo, and you are average lookin and some folks like that, but not everyone! just sayin get over your
Jun 11th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-973120 said: really, I saw your photo, and you are average lookin and some folks like that, but not everyone! just sayin get over your
Susan, lighten up a bit. ...laughter is from God and we all need more
of it.
Jun 11th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-973120 said: really, I saw your photo, and you are average lookin and some folks like that, but not everyone! just sayin get over your
Susan -- why did you bother to post on this thread? What's your point? Try friendliness and humor -- it looks good on everyone. At least, better than put-downs and being a killjoy.
Keep the silly fun going, guys!
Jun 11th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Susan -- why did you bother to post on this thread? What's your point? Try friendliness and humor -- it looks good on everyone. At least, better than put-downs and being a killjoy.
Keep the silly fun going, guys!
Guys, let's not be too hard on Susan. I am sure she took the original post literally biggrin Besides, she is new to this forum i.e. this seems to be her first post. Welcome to the CM Forums Susan!! smile
Jun 11th 2013 new
Ok Ok OK,,

since I started this chapter here I am getting swamped with
women who want to know what dessert they can make me.

Well ladies, I love cheese-cake and who doesn't. Please add cherries or strawberries on top or even pineapple...And to wash it down with a big glass of milk....

Oh God, please let there be cheese-cake in Heaven. And Father,
if it is Your will, have ice cream too..Thank you...
Jun 11th 2013 new
The lazy ones will just mail you a Twinkie.
Jun 11th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said: Ok Ok OK,,

since I started this chapter here I am getting swamped with
women who want to know what dessert they can make me.

Well ladies, I love cheese-cake and who doesn't. Please add cherries or strawberries on top or even pineapple...And to wash it down with a big glass of milk....

Oh God, please let there be cheese-cake in Heaven. And Father,
if it is Your will, have ice cream too..Thank you...
When your done with all that food and tired of the ladies mooning over you, I have some window treatments that need hung! Got to keep you grounded!
Jun 11th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said: Are all of you having the same problem as me ?

I just officially joined the site last Friday and I've
already had 658 total views. I've had 596 women
take my interview and I've received 613 messages.

To be fair, I know that i'm irresistible and adorable. I have been
irresistible and adorable since as long as I can remember.

Many people actually call me Mr. Adorable.
I'm trying to answer as many messages as possible. My fingers
hurt from typing after a while and my eyes start to go blurry after reading for hours and hours the messages.

There is a woman from Wisconsin that wants to bake me a meatloaf with mashed potatoes, salad and biscuits. Another woman from Arizona wants to make me Pepper Steak with gravy and rice..Boy oh Boy those sound fabulous...

Here is a list of some of my favorite foods if you wish to make them for me. I'd be flattered.
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, biscuits
Lasagna with Garlic bread
Spaghetti with Garlic bread
Pepper Steak, rice and gravy
Fried chicken breast with mashed potatoes, gravy and salad.
Turkey Breast baked with baked potatoes and sour cream and onions.

I'm thinking about hiring an assistant part-time to help me answer all these messages.

How do you handle all the messages that you receive ????

luv
Mr. Adorable...
Mr. Adorable, Since you have become so irrestible to the women of CM - share your wealth - I am sure there are other men who would be willing to partake in Pepper Setad with grace and rice or meatloaf with mash potatoes with gravy and the trimmings. That would free you up to answer messsages and have your fill of the ones you choose to eat. Pearls of wisdom
Jun 12th 2013 new
This is hilarious, and it's making me wonder if my profile is written too seriously. Funny how sometimes humour (with love) can more effectively point to the truth than the most eloquent of prose. I am, of course, reminded of 1 Corinthians 13:1! Oh, lordy....
Jun 12th 2013 new
Mr Adorable.....BRILLIANT POST!
Posts 11 - 20 of 104