Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 25 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:
Maryjane,,,,,,to be honest,,,I'm just not sure !!! Are you really sure that you didn't contact me last week ????
I thought that the Apple Pie that I received came from you.....Oh yea,,,I get it,,,,,you want to keep that just between you and me....
When you make me the next apple pie,,could you please add a little more cinnamon...
Thank you Maryjane
luv
ME
laughing
Jun 30 new
i told my brother about this forum post and he suggested that it would decidedly thin out the e-mails if you would list in your profile that you are looking for an "obedient wife." He's pretty sure most of we Catholic women who are unmarried at my age or older are most likely strong-willed (Choleric in Temperament Type). That being said, it is possible that most of us are either strongly Choleric or Phlegmatic in Temperament Type. cool You get a Gold Star!
Jun 30 new
(quote) Steve-111719 said: IF they can still find one with Hostess shutting down...
Well.......if you can't find a twinkie, perhaps a Kit Kat bar wil do.....it can "Give him a break" from all that response he has to give.....
Does anyone remember the kit kat bar commercials...."Gimme a break?"
Jun 30 new
(quote) John-917143 said: Hey Kenny, mind sharing some of your tips, hints, and secrets for us with empty inboxes?
Yeah.....seriously.....I get some views, and very few emotigrams. Whenever I send out an emotigram showing interest, I rarely get a response....any suggestions for me?
Posts 101 - 104 of 104