Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Marita-847688 said: That about sums up my cooking skills right there!
Once again you missed all the fancy food I cooked laughing
Jun 12th 2013 new
Hehe. This is a great thread. :)
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-973120 said: really, I saw your photo, and you are average lookin and some folks like that, but not everyone! just sayin get over your
Welcome to the fora Susan! rose
Join in and post freely what you want, there are lots of topics to converse in. Have fun and enjoy the clamor!
Jun 12th 2013 new
You ARE adorable, and I've enjoyed all of your posts! Ms. Adorable likes to eat out! wink laughing
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Kathy-99973 said: You ARE adorable, and I've enjoyed all of your posts! Ms. Adorable likes to eat out!
,You are in luck as I happen to have a coupon for
buy one burger, get one free..I'll pick ou up at 8:00......
.I get the pickles though,,,i love pickles
Jun 12th 2013 new
You are so .....funny.
Please don't stop. Thanks for making me laugh,and all of laugh.
That is a great gift.
You are the greatest.
Patricia
Jun 12th 2013 new
Jealous.
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said: ,You are in luck as I happen to have a coupon for
buy one burger, get one free..I'll pick ou up at 8:00......
.I get the pickles though,,,i love pickles
Done, book 'em! You can have the pickles, I'm smart enough to know when to share! Two pieces of cheesecake, though! wink wave
Jun 12th 2013 new
You got me smiling, Kenny!
What a fun post. wink

Not to mention the 3 possibilities on this thread already! What a charmer you are...
Jun 12th 2013 new
Well, my Mr. Adorable,
You are a catch! I was even trying to figure out how I could say you were more local! I have a sister in LaPorte!!
I think there are probably more women than men actually looking for a partner on these sites. So many men are just looking. Perhaps it helps them feel that they could have a marriage if they really wanted one.
I get quite a few looks, very few messages!
Also it is much easier for a woman to show interest online! Much, much easier! We can even be a bit flirty without getting shot down and humiliated.
And well, heck, you are as tall as my son, so I'm used to looking up to someone like you. (I think that is why I like basketball so much! Tall men just like those in my family!
Anyhow, enjoy the flattery! Remember to accept it with humility!
Posts 41 - 50 of 104