Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Pro-lifers are Terrorists?

Jun 11th 2013 new
I received my mail today with a letter from the life legal defense fund in California-they are saying that the Obama administration are attempting to label pro life leaders as "domestic terrorists. Go to their website for more information and start praying and giving as much monetary help as you can to any and all pro-life groups. The Obama administration is totally hostile to a country that protects the innocent. May Jesus and Mary help the United States to return to the Christian principles it was founded on - life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all including the yet to be born!
Jun 12th 2013 new
"As I live and breathe." Never would I expect pro lifers to be called
domestic terrorists. That is the way things are done today I have noticed.

When someone does something wrong to someone, they immediately say the
innocent person did it to them. That is "he said, she said." This isn't exactly
that, but the end result is the same. The wrong party is blamed for the offense.

I hope lightening strikes them in their tracks. That will bring about less murders
of innocent babies.
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Marianne-100218 said: "As I live and breathe." Never would I expect pro lifers to be called
domestic terrorists. That is the way things are done today I have noticed.

When someone does something wrong to someone, they immediately say the
innocent person did it to them. That is "he said, she said." This isn't exactly
that, but the end result is the same. The wrong party is blamed for the offense.

I hope lightening strikes them in their tracks. That will bring about less murders
of innocent babies.
We need to pray for them, Obama and his supporters that their eyes will be opened. There are pro-lifers who were once pro-abortion and work for the industry; their eyes were opened. Did we ever think that would have happened?
Jun 22nd 2013 new
I'm only a pro-life follower, not a leader. Does that mean I must still turn myself in to the local gendarmes? I shall put my affairs in order forthwith.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4