Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

30 and Under Only

Jun 11th 2013 new
Hey I love this site but when exploring the chat rooms I find it extremely difficult to meet women MY age. If you are 30 or under, reply with a Hey, Howdy, Hello, or any other greeting maybe we can start something to help the younger generation here to connect! Also if ya have a topic that ya wanna discuss post it. Looking forward to see what kind of replies I see!
Jun 11th 2013 new
oh and before I forget! TAKE MY INTERVIEW! Cause It's awesome! ( then again I am slightly biased)
Jun 12th 2013 new
Hey Joseph,

I can sympathize a little, most people 20-30 are getting married, or not interested in marriage, they aren't online dating. Try being divorced and under 30... boggled

I sometimes wonder if I'm doing myself a disservice by not considering men who are younger than me?... perhaps I'm not the only one, and that's one of the reasons you are having trouble meeting people? I have a whole lot of life experience in 28 years. So my profile may say 28 but my soul and my heart are like 40! lol :) So I'm not sure I would have much in common with someone under 30.

I'd encourage you to just keep reaching out to people you find interesting. You never know :)

You want a topic? How about young adult groups that are made of mostly 19-21 yo's? lol. I was fun when I was 20 and thought I was all grown up, but who was I kidding? And I don't want to hang out with a bunch of 20yos now that I'm almost 30 :)
Jun 15th 2013 new
Hey, I completely agree that it is hard to find posts in these forums from people my own age. I click the 45 and under and see posts from people in their 50s. Not that I mind their input, but its hard when you are trying to use the forums as another avenue to meet people in your age range. So, even though we are quite a few miles apart, I thought I would sat "hey" and good luck!!!
Jun 16th 2013 new
Good luck on your search! I've met a few guys through posting on the forums and visiting the chat rooms. I wish you the same kind of luck!
Jun 30th 2013 new
I agree it seems the younger crowd on here is either interested in just casual dating or friendship. I know a lot of the women on here join just to be in a catholic community. That's where I find it tough very few seem to be wanting to actually go into a serious relationship. The few I've found well lived over 2000 miles from me so yah that didn't work lol.
Aug 3rd 2013 new
As I mentioned in a different forum, my parents are still in the 45 and under age group--there's a big age gap here and each age group has a different set of challenges and issues. I've found that, although I am focused on marriage, i realize a dating relationship comes before that. The men I've been in contact with want their perfect woman and they want it now--they aren't willing to wait to see if something can grow over time. Our generation is so focused on immediate results, and I'm seeing it loud and clear when it comes to dating.
Aug 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Sarah-987383 said: As I mentioned in a different forum, my parents are still in the 45 and under age group--there's a big age gap here and each age group has a different set of challenges and issues. I've found that, although I am focused on marriage, i realize a dating relationship comes before that. The men I've been in contact with want their perfect woman and they want it now--they aren't willing to wait to see if something can grow over time. Our generation is so focused on immediate results, and I'm seeing it loud and clear when it comes to dating.
I agree with this! I think that your point about immediate results is spot-on! :)
Aug 3rd 2013 new
I agree with you to Sarah, so many of the men our age are looking for apparently what they deem some drop dead gorgeous woman. Do they not see flaws in themselves, none of us are perfect and if they want perfect they will not find success rest assured!
Aug 3rd 2013 new
....and some of the demands on some men's profiles, seriously?????? The characteristics and expectations they have for their so called ideal woman are absurd!
Posts 1 - 10 of 90