Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Aug 5th 2013 new
I have found that though there are many guys out there who I would be more than willing to talk to and see where God leads us, there seems to be a feeling of "all or none" amongst our generation. If one doesn't meet all the criteria they are dismissed. Call me crazy, but if we were all meeting in a room full of people instead of online, wouldn't we still be willing to talk to each other and get to know the people in the room, even if it was only a few of them? I am perfectly willing to talk to anybody who talks to me. If things become strange, or uncomfortable then that is the time to take action. Besides, we may not meet the person we are meant for on this site, but perhaps by making friends through this site we are opening up another possibilty for meeting more people. (Who knows what kind of friends/siblings you may meet through someone here.)
I guess my bottom line is, don't dismiss someone if everything is perfect. There are a few things I draw the line at for my future husband, but I would never not reply to someone if those things were not perfect on their profile.
Aug 6th 2013 new
I know the feeling of having trouble locating forum posts by members closer to our age. There used to be an under thirty group when I frist joined, but it was mereged with the older memebers group. I have in past suggested it be brought back, but my suggestions fell on deaf ears.
Aug 6th 2013 new
I remember when there was a 30 and under forum as well. I don't think there were enough of us to keep such a forum, unfortunately weeping
Aug 6th 2013 new
I think this should be updated to 35 and under there's not much of a difference in the early 30s and 20s. The lack of participation in this forum of young adults seems to be a reflection of what I see in the world. YAs are rarely involved in their parishes or engaged actively in their faith. I guess their just too consumed with their immediate circle of friends.
Aug 6th 2013 new
We have a Young Adult group at our parish - for married and singles! We meet once a week for a potluck dinner, and then do a reading and discuss the reading (taken from Companions on the Journey books). It is great! I'm on here, but rarely hear back from gentlemen in my age range, or if I do, they are pretty far away.
Aug 14th 2013 new
The younger generation says "Hi!" With over 700 views to this forum you would expect more than...16? posts, but I guess not. I am glad this page was forum was created though. Maybe it will encourage us "young" people to actually utilize the forumns.
Aug 14th 2013 new
Hey Joseph! :) Good to see someone close to my age. How are you?
How do u like LA? My cousin lives there. I've always kina wanted to go there.
I have a job interview later today, hope I get it. Wish me luck and pray for me please!! :)
Hope to hear from you!! :) Have a good day!! :)
Aug 15th 2013 new
Welcome to my life! It is really hard to meet people who are serious about their faith and are under 30. I have been really struggling with not finding any matches on here. Good luck everyone!
Aug 16th 2013 new
Hi folks! I just joined this site in July, so I'm still very much a "newbie" to the online dating world (and yes, my profile still needs a lot of work - all in good time). After much deliberation and reluctance to try an online dating site, I've finally decided to give Catholic Match a try. If nothing else, I like that it appears to be an authentically Catholic site with a better reputation compared to most dating sites, and I am already learning quite a bit from reading through the forums on here. It's really important to me to find people my age to date who have authentically Catholic values and are active in the life of the Church, and the hard reality is that it's not getting any easier for single Catholics like myself in the world we now live in, which was a big reason I finally decided to give CM a whirl. This site appears to have a small but dedicated and nice group of Catholics, so I look forward to hopefully getting to know some of the members here.

Greetings from the Great Lonestar State city of Fort Worth.
Aug 16th 2013 new
(quote) Christina-987465 said: I agree with you to Sarah, so many of the men our age are looking for apparently what they deem some drop dead gorgeous woman. Do they not see flaws in themselves, none of us are perfect and if they want perfect they will not find success rest assured!
OGMBC!
Posts 11 - 20 of 90