Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Aug 17th 2013 new
(quote) Catherine-982112 said: The younger generation says "Hi!" With over 700 views to this forum you would expect more than...16? posts, but I guess not. I am glad this page was forum was created though. Maybe it will encourage us "young" people to actually utilize the forumns.
Ponder this possibility. God is trying to teach uou patience or expose you to a way of thinking you've never considered by reading the posts of so many people?

I've learned lots and helped many around the world in my 13 + years here. God is using you as His tool rosary
Aug 26th 2013 new
Joseph, I have been on and off with online dating for several years. I have found that it is very difficult to find female young adults our age who consistently check their profile. With that said, I have had minimal success meeting women on here. It is possible that our generation is busy with jobs, kids, and other activities to be an active forum member. I know I hardly ever check the forums.
Aug 30th 2013 new
Hi Garret, I understand how you feel. It is hard for me to meet single male young adult Catholics around my age.
Sep 1st 2013 new
(quote) Christina-987465 said: ....and some of the demands on some men's profiles, seriously?????? The characteristics and expectations they have for their so called ideal woman are absurd!
Tell me about it. :/
Sep 8th 2013 new
Hi Joseph,

I haven't been active on here long, but there are a lot more young people here than on Ave Maria Singles...
Sep 9th 2013 new
I am actually very surprised that so many YA under 30s are replying to this post. I had no idea people would start so young dating online (22?... wow!).

I do feel you girls, it is kind of hard to find a guy (in your age group if you are under 30) who is actually serious about a relationship... I think most of them are busy trying to establishing a career.

I guess I've been lucky; I've met great guys my age and a little bit older (I am staying with my max. 10 years older rule) who are very nice and fun to talk to. I don't know if any of those new friends will actually develop into a relationship, but at least I have new friends. :)
Sep 11th 2013 new
Remember ladies that YOU are the force that determins how us men civilize. It is rare to find a man that is not excited to have a smile directed his way from a beautiful lady faint Slowly but surely you change the culture. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world! rosary
Sep 11th 2013 new
Yo, Joe,

I've used that tactic. Once in a blue it pays off, but please wonder how long it will last. I know courtesy is a major issue. Be grateful if a woman sees your profile and doesn't say anything after the "Hey".
Sep 15th 2013 new
Hello Joseph...and my fellow 20 something's.

Sep 21st 2013 new
Greetings!
Posts 21 - 30 of 90