Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Heart problems

Jun 12th 2013 new
Dear Friends,
I have a history of atrial fibrillation & until recently have been doing fine. My visit to the cardiologist today revealed that I was in the middle of an "incident" & that's why I've been extremely fatigued lately. He modified my medication & suggested that I consider two options: a pacemaker or an ablation procedure. I have 2 weeks to see if this modification works & to make a decision about the next step.

So I ask that you please keep me in your prayers in this regard.
And if anyone has had experience with either of these two procedures, would you please privately message me with your thoughts.

As always, I appreciate the prayer support of this CM prayer community. Thanks. theheart
Jun 12th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 12th 2013 new
Carol, I don't have experience with heart issues personally but I would tell you not to put treatment off. If your cardiologist is giving you a time frame, work within that dimension.
Research each treatment and be prepared with questions on your next doctor visit.
If he is good, he will guide you with your help to the right option for you.

Prayers and blessings,

Eileen.
Jun 12th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart hug
Jun 12th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 12th 2013 new
rosary Praying rosary
Jun 12th 2013 new
Praying rosary rose
Jun 12th 2013 new
Hi Carol-sorry about your situation------May the Lord of Mercy and Love theheart be with you and guide you in union with His Father and Holy Spirittheheart rosary
Jun 12th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jun 12th 2013 new
rosary Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 31