Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 14th 2013 new
Hi Carol! I am a nurse who has worked adult ICU and is currently working in pediatrics. If you are having problems with pacing, the pacemaker tends to have more success than the ablation. They are both surgeries that require you to be sedated, although I know with the pacemaker, you're under conscious sedation which has lower risks and better outcomes than full sedation. I've seen a lot of pacemakers placed, and patient's tend to have really good outcomes. Regardless of what you and your doctor decide, I will be keeping you in my prayers.
Jun 14th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary Praying for your discernment and favorable outcome on the medication changes.
Jun 14th 2013 new

Praying
Jun 14th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 27th 2013 new
I talked to the electrophysiologist today & have decided to have the ablation procedure for my atrial fibrillation problem. Unless there is a problem, I will schedule it for July 9.
I thank you for the prayers you said for my discernment & i hope you will pray on the day of the procedure that all goes well.

This is a great group of people who support each other in all our various needs--I appreciate you all! theheart
Jun 27th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jun 27th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jun 27th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jul 11th 2013 new
Hello, Prayer Warriors,
Here is an update on my condition. I was scheduled to have the ablation procedure on July 9. I was all prepped, on the table, under anesthesia when the doctor aborted the procedure because there was no heart surgeon on call as was supposed to be. Too bad they didn't check this out before they went as far as they did, but nonetheless...I believe there was good reason for his caution & all the prayers that were offered were to prevent something untoward.
So now the ablation is scheduled for July 23. I feel confident that all will go well but I still depend on the prayers of the faithful to guide the hands of all the health professionals involved.
Thank you all. theheart
Jul 11th 2013 new
boggled Wow Carol - I can't imagine how disappointed you felt when they woke you up! Sorry for the delay - but you are right - you have to believe they made the right decision - better to have ALL ducks in a row before proceeding.

Will keep the prayers going for you for a successful procedure on July 23rd. hug
Posts 21 - 30 of 31