Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: .....is in the hospital. She has had surgery and has had severe complications and is in ICU. They both are great people and I just hate like heck this doesn't look very good.
Please pray CMers.....as I know you will
I am so sorry. Lets keep praying. Keep us posted! theheart Praying
Jun 13th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying
Jun 13th 2013 new
Praying rosary Prayers offered for your friend's wife and her family, Jerry.
Jun 13th 2013 new
Praying theheart
Jun 13th 2013 new
So very sorry - prayers ascending for your friend and his wife. Praying Praying Praying rosary theheart

You're a good friend for asking for prayers on their behalf. As you yourself have experienced many times, CM warriors are powerful when we pray for the intentions and needs of others.
Jun 13th 2013 new
Praying rosary Praying for your friend Jerry.
Jun 13th 2013 new
Thanks so much to all of you: Beverly, Wendy, Maria, Shelly, Peter, Bernie, Elaine, Jane, Rosemarie, John, Helen, Becki, Tim, Robert, Bernadette, Marian, Kevin, Beverly, Sam, Mary and Sue hug theheart
You are wonderful!
My friend John was by the office yesterday...and just looked so "worn out" and pale. I hope and pray he is okay as well. These two have been married for a very long time and love each other passionately~
Jun 14th 2013 new
Praying for her healing and that they receive the strength and peace to endure their struggles.
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-1806 said: for her healing and that they receive the strength and peace to endure their struggles.
Thank you Michael. She is indeed critical...but the doctors are trying something. Let us pray these new measures work~~
Jun 14th 2013 new
Prayers continue for both her & her husband. That truly is such a sad situation! Wrap him in a hug and tell him that prayers beyond all boundaries are offered for them both. Message me if there is anything I can do to help.
Posts 21 - 30 of 49